Greatest Showman and X Men crossover

1.
Wolverine is older than he looks. What if his mutation appeared after the circus was made or if the circus found out about his mutation. Will he join tbe show? Will the circus discover the real reason P.T. Barnum decided to create a place for Oddities?

Maybe the other X Men make an appearance as well. Barnum had to be doing something in between growing up after Charity left for finishing school and coming back for her. How will the X Men react to his Family and business. And the circus just keeps wondering who these people are and why they keep calling him Logan?

2.
Logan is with the X Men when his children, Helen and Caroline Barnum decide to come for a visit. And they bring with them Anne, Carlyle and some of the others. The X Men find out about Logan's real life outside of the School.

3.
There is a situation that results in someone needing to sing. The X Men argue and no one wants to sing. So Logan does. Everyone is shocked, because no one knew Wolverine could sing so well and has a soft spot for kids. The situation could be one of the students had a bad nightmare and is panicking, a new mutant just found out about their mutation, or a song as a key to unlock something on a mission. Maybe only the kids know Logan can sing and all come to him after a nightmare or for a lullaby and the X Men find out about it. Either way the X Men find out Logan can sing.

4.
The X Men have a mission and it ends up involving someone from the circus or someone who recognises Logan as P.T. Barnum. The mission can be a recruitment of someone showing their powers, because they (X Men or the other person) need help, or the person just happened to be there