Lucifer (Tv)

First few paragraphs are just about what's happening in Heaven with Lucifer being forced back. Skip to *** for when he goes back to Earth.

God gets angry with the stunts Lucifer pulls and forces him back into Heaven. All the other angels are happy that he is back, because the only thing he did wrong was argue with his dad (That is what I took from his therapy rambling. Also the way he was talking about it makes me think that he was the equivalent of a teenager when he was cast out.) But to Lucifer, Heaven was worse that Hell, simply because being around not only his Dad - who cast him out into Hell, where he was burned (His devil face) and probably tortured (The demons obviously didn't decide to make him King as soon as they found him) - but he was also around his siblings who acted like he was still the same Samael from before his fall, and hasn't visited him once in millenia.

So Lucifer falls into depression and nobody knows what to do. People aren't often depressed in Heaven. But Lucifer won't react to anyone and just stays in his room. It gets worse because Chloë, Maze, Linda and Trixie (and whoever you decide knows the truth. I always though that Trixie believed Lucifer) keep praying to him. They keep him up to date and say how much they miss him and Trixie keeps asking if he's OK and when he's coming back. God gets the prayers as well, and prayers for him to let Lucifer come back, asking if he's ok, and asking why he took Lucifer away. What did he do wrong?

Azrael (Rae Rae) also talks to God. She doesn't like seeing her favorite brother or best friend (Ella) so sad.

*****

God allows Lucifer to attend Trixie's birthday and sees how much the mention of Trixie cheers him up. God comes with since he doesn't trust Lucifer to go alone and as soon as everyone knows that the man with Lucifer is his Father (who took Lucifer from them), he gets a door slammed in his face, and when he gets in he gets slapped, several times, a lecture/scolding about how much of a horrible father he is and what casting Lucifer out did to him, and a very angry birthday girl (He took her "Dad" away after all). God also sees how happy Lucifer is with the Detective and his friends.

This of course means that somewhere along the everyone finds out that Lucifer was telling the truth, that Trixie knew about Lucifer and Maze, and Ella finds out that Rae-Rae isn't a ghost.

What God does with the information that his son is happier on Earth with mortals is up to you!