two

⋅𖥔⋅━✶━⋅𖥔⋅

⋅𖥔⋅━✶━⋅𖥔⋅

She was the eldest of three daughters. The youngest was thirteen, while the middle child was eighteen. She didn't love her siblings, as she had never talked to them. Her power was much stronger than old tales told of an ice goddess on her planet.

She left a cold breeze wherever she walked. She had yearned to visit earth the first moment she had heard of it. Sunlight was a fleeting moment on her planet. Even if it wasn't, she wasn't allowed to leave the palace. She was sheltered in order to keep her safe, but truthfully, she felt as if others were sheltered from her. She knew she was powerful, and that was why she received many proposals for marriage, but she knew they only wanted her in order to take the throne.

Her father was a traditional man who did not like change. The way of their planet has never changed. Women were to listen to the men, and what said, went. Her father picked the strongest man who wanted to marry his daughter, but she was not having it. She was a rebel, yearning for the outside world and wanting to make her own decisions. She had never put her foot down before, and the first time it happened, he had hit her. The cold air surrounding her amplified the pain on her cheek.

She begged to travel to earth for a month, then she would marry whoever her father wanted without complaints. She would comply with whatever wishes they had as long as they got to experience something new before getting locked up once more. Her father agreed, sending her on her way as quickly as possible.

She arrived on earth using her planet's transpiration beacon, landing on earth, burning her stigma into the ground beneath her. She had never felt the sunlight before, and the exhaustion from traveling from another planet mixed in with the harsh light against her cold skin, caused her to faint.

When she had woken up, she was in an unknown facility, but she was calm and eager to learn more about where she came from. The first man she met was named Sam Wilson, while the first woman she met was named Pepper Potts-Stark. She had watched in awe as Pepper nodded Sam around, and that was when she realized women were the ones with power on earth.

She hadn't realized she grown sad at that fact. She realized she had to make her one month on earth the best month of her life before she caged like a bird once more. The bed she laid on began to freeze over, along with the floor. Pepper had to snap her out of it, but she was kind about her powers.

She was glad she came to earth.