CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

...

LH-tease

"Tita Gorg, pano naman yung princess?" Mained asked.

Nasa sala kami nang mansyon habang nilalaro at kinukwentuhan ko ang dalawa. Halos isang linggo na rin magmula nang mag-umpisa ako.

Sa loob nang isang linggong iyon ay normal days lamang kung ituring ko pero dahil kasama ang kambal ay araw araw nila iyong iniiba at pinupuno nang pagmamahal.

Today is Saturday, that's why Chart-Sir Chart had his off. Yun nga lang ay nasa opisina niya s'ya sa taas for whatever is he doing there. Normal na tahimik naman ang taong iyon kundi naman ay malamig lang makipag-usap though may kasamang lambing at suyo naman kung ang anak niya ang kakausapin.

I pouted. Kinukwentuhan ko sila tungkol sa prinsesang iniwan nang mahal niyang prinsipe para sa normal na tao.

I held both of their shoulders when they sat on my lap.

I sighed.

"Of course....na-sad si Princess kasi yung love niya na Prince ay sumama na dun sa love naman niya na girl." madamdaming kwento ko sa kanila with matching puppy eyes pa.

"love? What do you mean by love Tita Gorg, Meron din ba kami noon?" Inosenteng tanong ni Les.

I smiled bitterly.

"Love..." Napakamot ako sa ulo ko. " You know what? Every people have their own definition of love."

"How 'bout yours Tita Gorg? What is your definition of love?" Maine pouted.

I swallowed, patay ako nito kay Sir...kung ano-ano nang nararating namin.

"Love is...amazing. It is an extreme feeling we could feel in our every day life. It's beautiful. With love, you can see the positive things around us. It is the both best and worst feelings for me. For Tita Gorg...my own definition of love is the people who love me, the both of you...because you all gave me a reason to breath in my everyday life just to filled your days with love. As for you kids, your love is your daddy and your family but when the both of you grew up, you'll both feel the love for the person you wanted to share your everything. In short, for now ang love niyo muna dapat ay ang mga taong nagmamahal sa inyo, ang mga bagay na nagpapasaya sa inyo. At kung sabihin man natin na may special person kayo, that must be your crush." Mahabang paliwanang ko sa kanila.

They pouted and wrapped their shoulders in my nape.

"But Tita, what's the difference between crush and love naman, kasi diba...they are both special naman. They both have and consider a special person. I didn't understand." Nakangusong ani Maine.

Sa gilid ko ay nakita ko ang pagpasok ni Greg at deretsong umupo sa sofa sa gilid namin, hindi siya napansin nang kambal dahil masiyado silang tutok sa sasabihin ko.

I cleared and swallowed the lump on my throat before answering them.

I sighed.

"People always tell that crush means 'paghanga' that's why it always have the reason for us to have a crush, like you felt that you have a crush on someone because of his or her talent, looks, skills etc. a'ight? And that was the main difference between the two of them. Because love-in all of definitions you have, shouldn't have reason. You just love the person because you love them, in their best-worst or even in their flaws, you still accept them, that's what love can really do.-"

"-Try to think of it, If you have a reason of loving someone, then that's not love. What if that reason disappeared? Then you don't love them anymore? That's not it. Love is the most important thing in this world, always remember that. Even the Coldest and hardest person we all know have they own version and kind of love. For now, hindi niyo pa maiintindihan kasi bata pa kayo, just focus on accepting yourselves for you to finally realized what love really means." Ako mismo ay hiningal sa mga salitang binitawan ko. But i know that my saliva is worth it. Now or soon ay maiintindihan rin nila iyon at mamumulat sila sa mga prinsipyo nang salitang iyon.