1.

Tiana

We gon' do it like it's 'bout to be the end of the world

And they depended on us to make earth shaking love.

As we lay down, lay down.

You telling me to go harder, go harder. You telling me to go deeper, go deeper.

I feel your knees getting weaker and weaker. We can go longer if you just lay down, lay down now.

"Mm." I moaned out, rocking my hips back and forth to the music that blared from the speakers.

"Fuck, baby." I whined, bouncing up and down forcefully as I looked down into Dominic's eyes.

"Fuck." I cursed, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I love you." His raspy voice spoke while I stretched at his chest.

"I love you too." I whimpered, feeling myself about to reach my peak.

"Cum." He demanded, knowing that I was there and I nodded, doing as he said for the third time.

"You cum too." I begged.

"Aight, I'm right witcha, baby."

"Im gon' follow your lead." He nodded, taking his bottom lip in between teeth as he moved his hips in sync with mine.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded, feeling it coming.

"Yes, babe. I'm cumming." I moaned out as he held onto my waist tightly.

"I'm cumming with you."

"Mm!" I screamed.

We rode out our orgasms, looking each other in the eyes the entire time. There was nothing but lust and love in the both of our eyes, obviously not even done with each other.

"Shit, T." He stressed, wrapping his arms around me while he still throbbed inside of me.

"I love you." I told him again, lifting his head.

"I love you too, baby."

"What time is it?" He went onto ask and I sighed, reaching over to grab my phone.

"It's 9." I rolled my eyes, confused how time even went by so quickly. It felt as if the sun was just out a few minutes ago.

Taking a deep breath, I got up from his lap and began putting my clothes on so that I could leave.

"You leaving?" He looked directly at me while I slid my panties on.

"Yes, babe. I have class tomorrow, you know that." I expressed and I already knew he was going to try to turn this into an argument, more so because he's a baby plus he knew that it would make me stay a little longer.

"Right." He scoffed, pulling his pants up and standing to his feet.

"Dominic, please don't start with me." I spoke seriously as a smirk appeared on his face.

"It's not funny." I laughed, putting my shirt on as he made his way over to me.

"You think you're so funny."

"Na' I'm just playing with you." He smiled, pulling me into him.

"I'm gon' see you tomorrow though, right?"

"After class.." He trailed off, jokingly.

"Yes, I'll be here." I told him, looking up into his eyes while I wrapped my arms around his neck.