35.

Tiana

Walking into the house, Deja sat on the couch while I locked the door behind me.

"Where'd he go?" I asked softly and she pointed upstairs.

"Calm his ass down, Tiana. I don't know what's wrong with that nigga but he ain't good. Don't let him lie and tell you that he is." She told me and I nodded.

Slowly, I made my way up the stairs and when I did I walked into the room and Dom was leaning on the wall. He didn't even look at me when I came in.

Saying nothing, I made my way over to him and stood in front of him.

"Babe." I spoke softly and he looked down at me with a glare in his eyes.

"Baby, just talk to me." I spoke calmly, just wanting him to relax.

"Tell me how you really feel."

"I know you always want to protect my feelings and not say the wrong things but you can't keep your anger bottled up like this."

"It's okay to be upset. It's okay to be in your feelings." I explained to him and he just listened to me.

"I know you're upset about me not being pregnant."

"I know you are.." I trailed off and he turned his head away from me, scoffing.

I could tell this was eating him up.

"But you can't to take your anger out on other people. Just talk to me, that's what I'm here for, Dominic."

"I'm good, T." He finally spoke, looking down into my eyes and I shook my head.

"Oh.."

"So you just beating that man half to death in front of me was you being good?"

"Nearly killing him was you being good?" I went on and he scoffed.

"What the fuck you want from me?" He asked, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"You want me to be sorry because I'm not. I don't give a fuck about him and if you wun' here I would've killed him. I should've killed him."

"You should've kill him?" I asked, my heart breaking just watching him pretend like he wasn't hurting.

"Yeah, I should've.."

"I don't give a fuck about nun' of this shit nomore. I don't." He went on, making me shake my head.

"You don't care?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"You don't care about going to jail? Being away from Deja? Being away from me? For nothing.."

"Do you not care about that?" I asked again and he shrugged.

"Fine." I turned on my heels about to leave but he quickly grabbed me pulling me back to him.

"Don't touch me, Dominic."

"Aight, baby. Chill." He spun me around and I just looked up at him.

"I care, T." He sighed deeply, leaning down and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Then stop pretending you don't." I fussed at him seriously.

"Just express your feelings. Why do you have to be so hard all the time, Dominic?"

"You could've killed that man, then you'd be arrested and then what?"

"Huh?" I went on and he nodded, looking down at me.