9.

More comments

Tiana

"Babe, I-" I started but stopped as my lip trembled because of the look on his face. I just knew he was going to leave me.

Everybody in the room was now looking over at us and I knew things were about to go left quick.

"Come upstairs, Tiana." Dom spoke sternly, standing to his feet before I stretched my legs out and did the same.

"Mind y'all business." Dej told everybody as Dom and I made our way up the staircase.

When we reached the top of the steps, he walked into his room first and I slowly followed behind. My heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest. I couldn't believe I was in this deep.

Cheating was just not worth it. No matter the reason.

Standing by the door, I watched as he took a seat at the edge of the bed and looked at me with serious eyes.

"Tell me what's up, Tiana." He spoke sternly, looking directly at me with every word.

"For real this time."

"Babe, listen..."

"I really just don't know how to tell you." I blurted out.

"I really don't want to tell you." I admitted and he kissed his teeth with his tongue standing to his feet.

"I'm just going to go home, okay?" I tried to open the door but he quickly came over to me, slamming it closed.

"T." He closed his eyes, slightly moving me out of the way and putting his back against the door.

"Just tell me what's up yo." He went on as I looked down at the floor, scared for the next events that were about to take place.

"What the fuck is you scared of?" He spat, obviously tired of my childish games while I stood there silent.

"Your reaction."

"My reaction to what, baby? Damn. Just tell me." He spoke, fed up.

Standing there for a while longer, I picked my brain for how I was about to tell him. I just needed him to know that I was forced to do this. It wasn't because I wanted to.

Holding out my hand, he grabbed it and gently pulled me to him.

"Talk to me, baby." He pleaded as he left small kisses on my cheek. My hands then began to roam as I slid them toward the front of his pants, gently grabbing the gun that was placed there.

"Whatchu doin'?" He quickly pulled away from me as I pulled it out of his pants and sat it on the bed away from us.

"I don't want you to have it when I tell you this." I admitted to him and he looked dead in my eyes.

"What the fuck did you do, Tiana?" He asked serious now and I tucked my lips, looking down.

Before I could get a word out, I broke down again unexpectedly. I could not do this. I couldn't hurt him. I couldn't hurt us.

Sighing deeply, he looked down, biting his bottom lip.

"Tiana." He called as I cried hard, walking to the other side of the room.

"Baby, don't run from me."

"Come here." He told me, dusting his hands off before coming over to where I was.

I looked up into his eyes as tears fell from mine, I knew that this would end badly but I was prolonging it because I really couldn't do this.

"Look, T. I don't know what the fuck gon' on' but whatever it is.." He trailed off.