15.

At this point, y'all all gotta tell me y'all love me or we're fighting. I know y'all see me slaving in this kitchen, cooking up these damn updates. The least y'all can do is wash these damn dishes and tell me y'all love me.

Okay, I'm delirious. To sleep I go.😂

See y'all later.

More comments.

Tiana
One month later

"Fuck." I moaned quietly, closing my eyes tight.

"Mm-shit." I dragged, accidentally hitting my head on the headboard.

"Fuck, Dominic!" I screamed out as I finished myself off.

"Shit." I stressed, breathing heavily as I dropped my silver bullet, yanking the covers off of me.

Days were obviously becoming more and more stressful for me. I was a month in without being with Dominic and the constant sex we used to have was no more so I had to pleasure myself.

Something I wasn't too fond of because I'd rather be with him.

But, I still hadn't built up the courage to see him. I didn't know if he'd want to talk to me at all or if I could finally come clean about the worst part of what happened with Connor.

Things were just too confusing for me right now so I was chickening out. I couldn't just pop up on him with nothing to say, that would only make matters worse.

"Tiana!" I heard my mother calling me as I quickly stood to my feet and threw on some clothes.

"Tiana?" She called again, getting closer to my door as I pulled my shorts up.

"Yes, mom?" I answered in an annoyed tone and the door finally opened.

"Hey, honey."

"Could you come downstairs for a moment?"

"I need to talk to you." She said politely and I simply nodded, watching as she left.

What the hell does she want? I thought to myself.

Deciding I would give this woman only a few minutes out of my day, I quickly went to the bathroom to pee and then completed my hygiene routine.

Once I was finished, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where she was.

"Hi.." I trailed off, genuinely confused.

"Hello, my beautiful daughter." She smiled and I stared at her blankly.

"Um, hey." I stood there.

"What is it that you wa-"

"Have a seat." She told me and I stood there for a while longer before finally sitting down at the table.

"Yes?" I asked awkwardly.

"Why are you being so stiff?" She asked and I shrugged. I was simply preparing myself for the bullshit that I knew was about to leave her mouth.

"Alright, so listen. I just wanted to talk to you for a few moments."

"I feel like I've seen you in a lot in the house these days but you've been so quiet."

"Yeah.." I trailed off.

Because of you. I thought to myself.

"You haven't been going to your friend Stephanie's place much and you've rarely been eating." She went on and I shrugged.