chapter 1

The team was sitting  up a welcome back  surprise  party for bloody Hallows. Chapa and mika  both his there boyfriends  as they got tired of talking  on the phone. Chapa and mika want to see their boyfriends  feel them.
C: what taking them so long.
MM:  I know right were Aaron.
M:ladies give them a minute  that pass the exit because  bose text me.
R:yeah just  calm down.
C:don't  tell me to calm down mika and I are tired of phone  calls. We want to see our boyfriends.
S:I got a text form bose saying  they be here in one minute.
M:okay people get into position.
The team turn of the light getting  ready.
Wind: (opened the door).
Everyone expect  bloody Hallows: surpri-( saw no one there) what.
C: where are they.
BW: surprise  (shaking  the gang).
Everyone else: ( screams, chaps used their power on their  boyfriends and  they hit the wall).
B,A: ( hit the wall and groan).
C,MM: ( running  to there side) are you okay.
B,A:were  fine ( getting  up).
M: let get this party  started.
Bapa: ( kissed).
Maron: (kissed).
The music played  in the background as the gang was fun and dancing. Bose turned the music off because  he has announcement.
B: please  can I have your attention.
Everyone else: ( looked  at bose).
B: okay since  we been back on tour so we decided  since today  is summer. The band and I decided to  take you guys to our beach house in Hawaii.
Everyone else: (cheers).
B:but it for a few weeks because Jarret  here is a cheap  bastard who rented  fornt two weeks. Rather  than  buying  it that dumb fuck.
J: hey fuck you.
B:anyways go ahead  and pack your clothes  because we are going  today.
Everyone else: (cheers).
As they try to pack everything  they saw that the band packed  there stuff for them that why they not here on time. They went to the band's private jet and went to Hawaii. With music in the background.