chapter 11

The gang  woke up  and remember  that they have 3 days left in the beach house so they packed up there close  up and went to the mall. The girls got what they need and saw two guys about there age they haven't  met yet as they saw them walking  to there table.
AAA: hey ladies ( sit next to chapa).
EE: what's  up honeys ( sit next to mika).
C,MM: what is up is that we have boyfriend.
EE: your boyfriends  aren't here so right  Alex.
AAA: right Evan so how about you me with them on a double  date.
Bose and Aaron are at the food court getting  them and there girlfriend's  food as they saw  Evan and  Alex trying  to ask there girls out.
B: hey man do you fucking  seeing  what I'm  seeing.
A: two fucking  retards trying  to take our girls let's  go  have a talk with them.
They paid for the food and went to there table.
AAA: come on girls one little  date with us and you forgot  about  them.
C,MM:no were taken.
AAA,EE: no your not.
B,A: they are taken (slams the food on the table).
AA: yeah right ( stand up and turn around and saw there boyfriend's and got scared).
E: hey man why don't  you stop talkin-( stands up and turns around  and saw there boyfriend's  and got scared).
B: hi what's your names ( jealous and threatening).
AAA: Alex ( scared).
EE: Evan  (scared).
A: good Alex and  Evan I want to leave  and act like never or else.
AA,EE: or else  what ( frightened).
B,A: ( bose eyes  turned  red, and Aaron  fist was on fire).
AA,EE: ( runs away in fear).
B,A: ( laughs, Aaron unclench  his fist and the fires gone as they sit down).
MM: how did you fist got on fire.
A:mika baby I know a shrunken  that let's  me set my fist on fire.
MM:oh.
C: okay you ( points at Bose).
B: ( take off contacts his eyes) contacts (put them in a case and put it back in his pocket).
A: did you see them running.
C: yeah I bet those retards  shit there pants.
MM: chapa language.
B: since when you become  ray.
MM:I'm not becoming  like ray.
A: guys can we eat our lunch.
They finish  their  lunch  and went to the beach house and when night time falls they ate dinner and went to bed.
( A/N  this idea was by iSsA_LeM0n follow her or him and thanks for the idea).