chapter 15

Mika woke up form a sweet dream of her and Aaron are at there wedding. Mika heard  her mother called  her up as she went to the kitchen  to eat breakfast. Chapa woke up for her dream  of her and bose on there honeymoon. Chapa heard her mother calling  her. Chapa went down to eat with her parents. The rest woke up but expect  for one. Bose woke up form a nightmare  and noticed  that his parents aren't  home. Bose went to the kitchen  to cook  breakfast. Bose finished  cooking  his breakfast and eating  his breakfast as bose washing  the dishes he got a text messages  from Aaron.
A: (text message) ready to go  practice.
B: ( sending  the  text) yup  be there at five.
Bose finished  washing his dishes as he went to his room and change  to some clothes and brush his emo hair and went to his motorcycle and went to the recording studio. Bose went to the recording studio and saw the band and they started  recording the audio.  They are surprized  with the they have they still have time to hang out  with there friends as they finished  with there song the fire in my mind video above. They finish the  audio  and send to there recording  label and the name of the ablum the ghost of Ohio as they went to the man nest.