chapter 18

The gang wa finishing watch there moive now there on youtube watching  a video then they saw an ad it was bloody Hallows  new single my way video above.
C: new single huh.
B: shut up.
MM: bose why did you lick the microphone.
B: ask the director.
The real video begins
(A/N  THIS IS  VERY IMPORTANT  IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN TEENAGERS OR  OLDER DON'T  WACTH THIS VIDEO  please and thank you also the band, ray, schowz  know  what the machine gun is I also know what the machine gun is and also what they ment with tokens and socks).

Chapa,mika, and miles are confused on  what the machine gun is  but the band and ray and schowz were laughing  there asses off knows  what the machine gun is.
C: (annoyed) what's  the machine gun ( Sparks coming out of  her hands).
B:( kissed  her on the lips to calm her)
C: (sparks fainted  away  and not annoyed  any more).
B: feel better.
C: yeah.
B:good.
C: ( sat on her boyfriend's  lap).
M: what's  the machine gun.
B: not going  to  tell you.
C: why (whines).
B: ( giggles ) your adorable  when you whine.
R: were not telling you because  we wouldn't  let you guys get scarred for life.
Anyways  let's  wacth another  video
( WARNING  DON'T  WACTH THIS VIDEO UNLESS  YOU'RE  ARE TEENAGER OR ADULT IT HAS THE MACHINE GUN).

As the band, ray, and schowz  were laughing  there asses off  as the kids went home. Chapa,mika, and  miles  went online  to find out the machine gun is  and they are scarred  for life.
( for any adult or teenager  what to know what the machine gun is  there a video on youtube  of miniladd  explaining  what the machine gun is and the tokens and the socks).