chapter 16

Bose remember his body still hurts  because he had thoughts tattoos during he tour photo above  (a/n the word juliet let put chapa instead). The band was in the man nest and bose remember he forgot a shirt to put on and his fainted 12 packed abs are seeing.
Aaron and bose saw there girlfriend's  sitting on the couch as went to they couch to scared them and saw CPR  dummies.
A,B: (confused).
C,MM : ( tackles there boyfriend's on the couch hugs  them tightly).
MM: why are you here I thought  you guy already  done with the audio  recording.
A: yes.
C: oh mika do see what I see what our boyfriend's  have on our skin.
MM: yes I see why did you have tattoos.
A,B: we got them on the tour.
C,MM: ( saw that there boyfriend's  that they tattooed  there name) awe how romantic.
A,B: ah the tattoos  still stings even though the  whole band has tattoos  actually.
C,MM: oh okay.
Chapa decided  to tickle  bose while Mika and Aaron have a make out session as the rest of the decided to spend the night at the man's nest  and lied to there parents and saying that they  are  spend the night at the recording studio as they have there sleeping bags  and went to couch  on the man's nest  and put them on the floor. They decided  to watch a scary  movie after the movie they went to bed for the night.