chapter 4

The rest of the gang woke up and decided  to eat breakfasts. After bose watched  the dishes  the team decided  to go the beach  this afternoon. They got there swim suits on  and went to the beach. Chapa and mika are building  sand castles. The rest of the guys are surfing while Bose  is sitting  on a big rock on a rocky  part of the beach. Chapa noticed  that bose is sitting  alone at the rocks at the beach.
C: hey I'm  going  to check on bose is that okay.
MM: sure okay.
C: ( walk to where bose is) hey.
B: ( look  up and saw chapa) hey.
C: are you okay ( sit behind  him and playing with his hair).
B: it just that lui promise  me that he was taking  me to Hawaii  and he gave up on the promise  and me ( single tear fail off his face).
C: I'm  sorry that happen ( hugging  him  from behind tightly).
B: I know  he didn't  care  about  me when he left me again  I only just remembering  him  as a baby leaving  me and mother alone ( pull up and hugging  his in chest  and silently  crying).
C: ( hugging  more tightly ) shhhhh shhhhh  it's  all going to be  okay.
B: you don't  know how heart broken  I am.
C: I know you are hurting  but but just remember that you are not alone ( wipes bose tears) now come on your building  a sand castles  with me and Mika.
They had fun at the beach and call it a day as they went to the beach house and as they had a bbq for dinner. They went inside  to watch a movie and went to sleep.