chapter 5

The gang stayed in the beach house because it  was  storming  outside so they decided  to have a movie  marathon. Ray was making  popcorn  and the gang played a move and chapa is play with Bose's  hair because  she board.
C: ray hurry up your gone his the Matrix ( playing  with Bose's  hair).
R: I'm  coming  I'm  coming ( with a bowl of popcorn).
B: press play kyle.
K: okay (press  play  on the remote).
C: ( bend down and smells her boyfriend's  hair and smells  like rosemary and went back to playing  with  his hair and watch the movie).
B: ( whispers) that feels  good chapa.
C: thank you ( whispers  and playing with  Bose's  hair and kissed his head).
A: this is a good  movie  ( saw Mika resting her head on his shoulder).
M: I agree  on that ( eating  some popcorn).
MM: what going on.
K: he about to decided  to take the red pill or the blue pill.
S: pick  the red pill.
J: no he pick the blue pill  so he can have an erection.
W: he picks the red pill you dumb fuck.
R: shhhhh  no talking  during the movie.
They watch a hole moive throughout  the day as chapa got off the couch  and spelt  on bose lap and mika spelt  on Aaron's lap. The rest of the guys are watching moive until  they all fell  asleep  for the night.