CHAPTER 6

BRANDON

Her dreams are like mine.

Their voice sounded the same...

But the girl's name in my dream isn't Natalie, it was Anastasia. They have the same hair, but I can't tell if they have the same face. Anastasia's face is always been a blur, I don't know why.

"Third, dinner's ready." Mom's voice pulls me back to the reality.

I lazily remove my headphones, pause the game and head down stairs. Hearing the front door creeks open I rush down to see if it's Allison bringing the new pair of jeans I requested her to buy, but it was Thomas who pops in first with a devious smile on his face, I know he's up to something again. It wasn't long before Allison comes in with a lot of paper bags in her hand.

"Did you bought it?" I ask leaning towards the stairs.

Allison rolled her eyes then nod her head, and lazily hand be the paper bag. "There you go."

"What took you so long?" Mom ask, popping her head from the kitchen.

"Mom, guess what? Thomas over here was actually stalking a girl who lives in Mr. Smith's apartment." Allison laughs.

"You shut up, I'm not stalking Natalie. I just want to be friends with her."

Natalie? Who's Natalie is this?

I just hope it isn't her.

Thomas has a lot of dirty schemes when comes to girls. I don't know why he's doing that but rest assured, he's a total asshole, and I don't want Natalie to get picked on by this jerk. Thomas may be my brother, but I just know him so well to the point that I can't trust him around her.

"Ohhh friends my ass Thomas, I may not be a mind reader but I'm no fool. Days from now you'll going to start hitting on her."

"Yeah?" Thomas gives Allison a teasing face before giving her a poker one, "Whatever."

When mom was out of sight and out of earshot. Due to my curiosity, I couldn't stop myself anymore and ask them, "Is it Natalie Brown?"

Both of them stops and looks at me with their eyebrows crossing. They never liked me, they always call me the favorite, the fragile and the weird one. Thomas sometimes call me a freak for having those dreams which weirdly connects to Natalie's. Allison belongs to the popular girls in school while Thomas is on the football team. Me on the other hand, I'm just popular for having the face, the money, and the brain. I don't belong to any groups because my friends are enough.

"Yeah it is." Thomas finally respond, "And so?"

I don't know why I became defensive, but I can't help but ball my hands into fists, giving him a look as I firmly say. "Stay away from her Thomas."

He laughs then run his fingers through his hair, "Why would I? Look Third, Natalie is the freshest girl I've ever seen in New York."

"I swear to God Thomas if you touch her, I'll make sure you'll learn a lesson." Clenching my jaw and not breaking our eye contact.

He walks towards me and stop a few inches away and whisper in my ear to provoke me, "Then why don't you start in teaching me now, baby brother?"

He was about lift is his fist in the air when Allison jumps between us, facing Thomas. She pushed him back then she gives me a deadly looks.

"Both of you stop! If mom see's you're fighting, she'll probably report it to Dad and all of us will be cut out from our ATM cards."

"Asshole." the last word I said before turning my back on him and head back upstairs.