COLLISION

COLLISION

The death of Alexia Kerrod was the hardest challenge for her sister to face the reason why the filthy officials were successful in opening the new land of horror for the kids they brought. Axelia Kerrod took time to recover from her loss, but she needs to keep standing on her ground and stay strong in fighting her fears for the future. But just when she thought she's got the ace in the match, the secretary of her former boss exposed her identity in the public blaming her for the death of the city's President.

In order to avoid putting her kids in danger she had to keep them away and leave them to the strangers to fight against the injustice of the entire human race that remains in the earth.
With a hope for justice and freedom, they bring up the most advanced weapons and cyborgs they could ever build to bring down the officials.

But what if the people they were saving were also the people who wants to see them dead? Will they win against the city's brainwashed citizens? Will they save them or will they be the ones to execute them?

****

If you want to read "COLLISION"
Just visit my profile and feel free to read it!
I love you so much!
And thank you so much for the support!

Muwaaaah 😘💕
All the love,
RainTrain29 ❤