𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎

3 months. Nini's been missing for 3 months. It was all so sudden. One day she was there, the next she was just gone. No note. No warning. No sign. Just gone.

Ricky refuses to believe that she chose to leave. He felt like she was forced. It crushed him not being able to call her or see her face everyday, especially with their one year anniversary coming up. There was no trace of her. The police had informed him and her family that if she doesn't turn up in the next month, she would be presumed dead. Ricky wouldn't have it. He wanted to find her so bad, but he didn't have anything to go on.

2 weeks later

Today was the day. It was their one year anniversary. Ricky decided to spend the day with his friends. They all knew how devastated he was when she went missing. They were too. They knew today would be extra hard for him. And although he didn't expect a response, he decided to text Nini anyway.

"Hey Princess! Happy 1 year! I miss you so much. It sucks not being able to see your face everyday, but I just hope your safe. I love you!"
-R

He sighed as he put away his phone. He and the theatre gang were at this little cafe called 'Just For a Moment'. It was Nini's favorite. He and Nini always came there to talk or to just hang out. He liked to think of it as their place. The workers there knew the couple and were sad when they found out Nini was missing.

He and his friends were talking about something from school when his phone buzzed. He expected it to be a text from Nini's moms or from his dad, but he nearly fell out of his chair when he read the text.

"Happy 1 year Bubba! I'm sorry I can't be there with you, but just know I'm safe. I love you and miss you so much!"
-Nini

Ricky's eyes filled with tears as he stared down at his phone. "She's alive." he thought to himself. "She's okay." His friends noticed his tears and all attention was turned on him.

"Ricky, are you okay? I know this is a hard-" Kourtney tried to say but was cut off by Ricky. "She's alive. She's okay." he told them. His friends stared at him in shock. "Nini?" Gina asked him. He just nodded nodded with a slight smile on his face. "What? How do you know?" Carlos asked him. "She texted me." Ricky said bluntly. He was still in shock. "Ricky you need to text her again or call her. We need to know where she is." Kourtney told him.

Ricky went outside to try and call Nini. After the third ring someone picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"N-Nini?"

"Ricky?"

"Oh Nini! Where are you? Are you okay? Why haven't you called?"

"Ricky please calm down. When I see you again, I'll explain everything, I promise."

"Nini I need to see you now! Please just tell me where you are."

"I can't Ricky, but can you meet me at 'The View'?"

The view was a cliff that Nini and Ricky went to whenever they needed to think about things.

"Of corse! I'll be there."

"Okay, but Ricky, please come alone."

"Okay."

"And Ricky?"

"Yes?"

"Please hurry."

"I'll be there."

Ricky hung up and went to tell his friends he was going to meet Nini. "Okay everybody. Let's go." Ej announced. "No! Nini asked me to come alone. It'll scare her if everyone shows up, and I can't risk losing her again." Ricky told them. His friends just nodded.