Chapter 1

Age 00

Harry = Aero

Harry felt the cold of entering the world for the first time, not such a "first time moment" for him. He no longer felt the need to scream like most babies did. "Not a screamer, unusual." the healer commented upon giving him to a mid-wife. Hours later and he was in his new mother's arms along with another baby He looked up at her with his new eyes. She had pitch black hair with ocean blue eyes and high aristocratic features. "Are they okay?" He heard a male voice say. He turned his head to the voice, trying to keep his eyes open.

It was a man, he was blond with light blue eyes and a strong jaw. It was his new father. He was also holding a baby, great he was a triplet Looking at them the woman looked like a Black and if he had to guess he would say that the man was a Yaxley from past of seeing him. I mean if you had been through 6,849 lives you'd think you could point someone out too, then again maybe that made things more confusing.

Aero had been born in dark family's before so it was okay but he was sure the line had died out with the man and his daughter. 'I might try to help him. So by that information I should be in 1920-1930.' Aero thought. They stayed in the hospital the next week, apparently something was wrong with one of his new sisters.

skip to the Yaxley house

Aero pov

I've lived in one of the Yaxley manors with my new parents. They were never the most loving to us, usually leaving our care to the elfs. I started showing them some 'accidental magick' to get them used to it. They were confused by this since I shouldn't have started so young with even accidental magic but that's why I was getting them used to it. A few months after she had gotten pregnant again with my new little sister which they named Tucana, this poor woman honestly.

After a while and no one elses doing magic, they were kind of disappointed that they did not show as much potential as me. They did not like them as much as me it seemed, rather sad. They didn't really want me doing so much magic around them anymore either. It pissed me off when they said that, one thing to not be affectionate to them but to not let me be is another thing.

(Skip)

I looked down at Tucana, she was smiling and staring up at me. She was born in June, 1926. It's now June 14, 1928 I'm 3 in this body. She's a rather bubbley child. I cast a patronus, it's a thestral I've had for thousands of years. It was small, maybe the size of my leg and danced around in front of her. Atrix and Simari, the others to my trio were siting just next to me. They were rather cute, squishy as toddlers are. Atrix giggled beside me while Simari squealed in laughter as the thestral bumped her nose. I heard gasps from behind me and twisted around, my parents were standing there in shock. Simari and Atrix looked over at them, frowns on their faces. I canceled the spell and it seemed to jump start them into action. They walked over and looked around at all four of us.

They looked between where the patronus last was and me a few times before my father got down to kneel in front of me. "Did you do that to make the girls happy, Aero?" he asked me. I looked around before turning to him and nodding yes.

"Could you do it again?"

I narrowed my eyes at the floor and resisted the urge to snort. I looked up at him and whined. "Go up?" It was rather irritating to not be able to have proper conversation but it would do. Plus they were rather distant lately, maybe this could work in my favor?

He looked at me, hesitant, then picked me up to hold on his hip. I squashed the feeling of affection, putting my hand out to Tucana's crib and opening my hand then closing it, twice. The thestral jumped out of my hand when I opened it again and walked over to my mother brushing up against her. Did I mention it was the size of her crib? No? Well I did now. Also yes I know I'm petty.

Her eyes opened wide at the feeling before speaking. "T-touch it, Corban." I directed the winged creature toward him and I, it brushed his leg. The man dman near almost dropped me when it touched him. "Holy mother of Merlin! That's a real patronus!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes, of course it was a real patronus. I was right and they did start hanging around us more in an attempt to see me perform magick.

Time skip(=_=;)

Yaxley manor

Looking around the manor it was decorated lavishly. It took place in a different one than they lived in, for safety reasons of course. Lords and their wives chatted, waiting anxiously for something. Lord Burke cleared his throat and nodded his head over to Carina Yaxley, nee Black. "Have you heard what they speak of her? They say she's been going mad, just like the rest of the Blacks'." Lord MacMillan and his wife look at each other in surpise. "They won't let that go will they? Dear Merlin, the old Black really messed them all up." Lady MacMillan muttered to her husband.

Corban Yaxley walked up to the raised floor like stage in the room. "Welcome and thank you for joining us for this evening Gala in celebration for my youngest daughter's third birthday!"

1000 words loves ♡

This is my first chapter and I didn't want to crowd to many things in it. Next chapter will have more details.