Chapter 7

Dibbi pov

In the morning Dibbi woke Master Aero, young master Atrix, and young mistress Simari for the day. They were dressed and fed then left for awhile. Dibbi brought all items over to Yaxley master and mistress from bad men in ally. Jawblade be's helping them right now in office.

Simari pov

Aero brought us to Master Jawblade to, blood-adopt us? I don't know what that means but Aero is good so I don't think he's gonna hurt us. We're also here to do that strange mature thing he said we should try. Master Jawblade took us to a room with a bunch of drawings on it and other goblins. Aero said this would make him our family and I think he'd be a nice brother so I'll let him. They told us to put these white robes on and stand in the middle of a circle of goblins. They then told us to drink this red stuff and it would change us to look like Aero.

I don't remember what happened but I woke up in a white bed with Aero next to me. He noticed I was awake and smiled at me. I returned it, I felt better strangely like I had never been hurt in my life. I looked down at my body on the bed. It was free of any malnourishment or cuts. I brought my hand to my face and noticed it was a different color then normal. I heard something to my right and saw Atrix waking up.

He looked different somehow. He was taller and had more muscle on him. He was also free of cuts and scars on him. He opened his eyes and one was different then the other. His eyes are a dark ice like blue but now one was, green? He was giving me a strange look as well. Aero started to chuckle behide me so I turned to him. Suddenly a mirror was in front of my face and I looked at the stranger before me. I had shorter hair and one of my eyes was like the green color in brother's. My cheeks were less sunken and my lips were fuller. Aero snapped his fingers and I had different clothes on. He had changed us into some robes, mine were dark purple with white ascents.

My shoes changed a dark gray color and Atrix's robes were black with green lining. His shoes a deep brown color. "How long where we out?" Atrix questioned Aero. "About a week. We fixed all the malnourishment and scars. We can't really fix metal scars but being mentally mature now should help you process it better, but don't worry, you're not alone there. Now then let's get you guys an inheritance test to find out what I transfered to you." He said excitedly. We walked out to Jawblade's office and he had us prick our fingers.

Name: Atrix Sokka Peverell

Birth: June, 7, 1925

Father: (Deceased)
Mother: (Deceased)
Godparents: None
Siblings: Simari La'Fay
Blood-Adoption: Aero Yaxley

Titles:

Peverell
La'Fay
Black
Slytherin
Yaxley

Power level: Red

Properties:

Peverell Manor
Peverell Island
Slytherin Castle
Slytherin Cottage
La'Fay Manor
La'Fay Castle
La'Fay Cottage

Vaults:

La'Fay Vault
Morgan's private
Peverell Vault
Slytherin's private
Slytherin Vault

Abilities:

Parseltounge
Parselmagic
Metamorphmagus

Issued Aug, 23, 1936

Name: Simari Rigma La'Fay

Birth: June, 7, 1925

Father:(Deceased)
Mother:(Deceased)
Godparents: None
Siblings: Atrix Peverell

Titles:

La'Fay
Black
Peverell
Slytherin
Yaxley

Properties: