V

Medusa
I look at my reflection in the waterfall and and sigh.

Poseidon wasn't here with me right now. He was waiting for me at the temple that was a 15 minute walk from here but I was busy admiring the girls reflection in the water.

She was wearing a skirt that barely covered her legs, bunch of necklaces to cover her chest, her tattoos were covered due to the request of a special someone and she was wearing makeup ten tones lighter.

The girl was unrecognizable.

I look away from her and walk to the temple.

He will love me.
____________________

I arrive at the temple and it had balloons on the pillars I smile at them and walk further into the building. "Poseidon?" I call out to him and I swear I hear whispering then it cuts out and I see him from behind a pillar.

He sat in the middle of the floor with a table that had wine and candles on the floor.

I put my hand on my mouth. "poseidon dit is pragtig."

He chuckles, "I don't know what that means but come sit."

I sit down and we start our usual conversation and we laugh and giggle.

I take a sip of wine after realizing how dehydrated I was from laughing at him calling Amphitrite needy.

"That's not very nice to say." He rolls his eyes. "But it's true. She nothing like you."

My vision starts to go in and out but I act like it's not even there. I'm having to much fun with Poseidon for me to just pass out from not being able to hold my own while drinking.

"She's a plain Jane." He says sipping his wine. "You. You're all curves and beauty." He sets the drink down and looks at me with a mischievous smile.

My body starts to feel fuzzy and I think I'm losing feeling.

My vision stops going in and out and now everything is blurry. "P-Posei-,"

I watch his figure get up, "See Medusa. From the begginnig I knew you weren't some nymph who thought with her legs." He walked around to me. "You my dearest. You think with you're heart and mind. You're smarter."

"Poseidon." I say shakily. He inhales. "I love it when you say my name in panic."

He takes the glasses off the table and puts me on it. "Please."

He waves his finger in my face. "Ah, ah, ahh. You should know by now that I get what I want. I'm a god damn GOD!" He says and I start to shake in fear.

Every sweet thought I had about him every thrilling feeling I had with was burned before my eyes.

"Poseidon, if you do this," I breathe out as I feel jewelry and my skirt being removed. "I'll have you're head." He laughed.

I never heard him laugh. It sounded like thunder. I cowered under him. He was crazy.

"YOU'LL HAVE MY HEAD!" He forcefully grabbed my hair. "If you ever think to go after me I'll have you're head on my wall."

"Burn Poseidon."