VII

400 years later Medusa

"Lady Medusa!" I hear a servant shout from the other side of the castle.

Since my becoming I had a major rage. When my sisters found out about me being defiled they couldn't believe it. I didn't speak for 200 years but every day on the day before my birthday I would rage and kill everyone in sight.

After my years of grief I bossed up and became a legend Known as Serpent Killer amoung the humans. I moved to Sarpedon and now live in a castle/ garden.

I lived with my sisters, servants, and my 2 kids Pegasus and Chrysaor.

My little Angel Pegasus was a half horse half girl with wings she a gentle soul who will never meet her father as well as her brother Chrysaor he was a natural born warrior he was a winged boar though he was mischievous I loved them both.

I would love to go on and on about my new lovely life away from a certain beach boy but my servant needs me.

"What is it Matilda?" I say watching the panting child before me as I sat on my throne. "It's the three fates!"

I furrow my brows. "What of them?"

"They have come to see you." I freeze.

"Send them in."

She dashed away from me to go get them. I rub my jaw and think what could ever bring those three to me. I haven't don't anything that has been out of place. Although, on my last spree I killed way more than I did on a bad day but that's more of a problem with Hades then them.

I watch as three divine women walked into my court. "Medusa," I stand and walk down the stair to bow out of respect from them. "Fates."

They all bowed back and looked at Atropos. "Well tell her! It was your idea."

We all stood in awkward silence for awhile

I look at the three in confusion. "Tell me what?"

Lachesis released a sigh. "You're in danger Medusa. You're going to die soon." Clotho nods. "By the hands of Perseus."

"Don't get us wrong now Missy this isn't a normal thing we usually do but Poseidon sent him." I huff. "He what." The room shakes violently but they pay no mind to it. "He wants you dead, we only tell you this because of you're situation." Atropos speaks. "At you're Belumas garden on the edge of the island is where he waits for you to come to for your yoga."

The room shook more. "He waits for me. HE WAITS FOR ME!"

"I told you girls this was a bad idea." Clotho weeps.

I march in the direction of Belumas garden. "HE WANTS MY HEAD HE'LL FOGHT FOR IT!"

"Medusa you'll be killed!" I hear but I don't care. I fight now for years I've been killing Poseidon's creatures one by one to get his attention but he send one of his little sons to come down here and not even see his own children. HOW DARE HE!

"Mother!" I hear my dear Chrysaor shout. "Chrysaor I want you and all of the people to hide in the castle."

He looks at my eyes and shakes. "Mot-,"

"Do not question me." I point at him. The island is shaking. "Do as I say!"

He nods. "I love you mom."

"I love you too. Now go!" I watch him leave and I march on.

He wants to send his precious boy here then I'll show him what happen when he bring his family to disrupt mine.

"PERSEUS!"

Narrator

Perseus heard the distance call and he nearly shat himself.

He was to wait here for Medusa and behead her. That was all it was a easy task but of course something goes wrong and Medusa finds out he was here.

How could he let his father convince him into this?

He got up from the rock he was on and stretched his limbs and twirled his sword although this was a bit of a setback it didn't change the objective.

Behead Medusa.