VIII

This story is close to ending I'm so happy I hope y'all enjoyed it we almost done 🤣✌🏽

Medusa

I entered the garden with a fire ready to kill. The serpents on my head hissed. "Perseus come to me."

I watch him appear from my lilacs bush. "You'll die Medusa." I suck my teeth.

I'm no idiot. I have many people here that could kill him with no sweat but this was personal. Shoot I could kill him. I've lived far too long. I need someone who could be courageous enough, someone who dared test me. Honestly I didn't want this spineless child fighting me but I was getting desperate. This would was deteriorating and all I can do is hope my children know what their doing.

"Ek hoop dat Poseidon aan u 'n soort prysoorsaak gee as ek klaar is, sal u altwee my naam bewe." I say straightening my back.

He rolls his eyes. "I always hated Africans."

My eyes wide. "Wow." I say pausing and blinking.

He points his sword at me and I'm the first one to dive.

I go for his neck he blocks with his sword and I use my arm harness to not hurt my self. Our impact sends us to opposite ends. "You have Poseidons face ya know just a lot more child like." He sneers at me. "Do not speak my fathers name!"

"Do not speak my fathers name." I say in a high pitch voice. "Tell me that again when you hit puberty." He goes for the hit this time.

Hit tried to cut me in the middle, then left upper side and then my legs but every time I block. Instead of being blown away like last time I push him back and hits his head on the stone wall. I waste no time and run to him and grab his neck and swing him into the dandelions.

I watch him shake his head and get up shockingly. "You bitch." He says with spit. "The baddest."

"You mock me and then dare put you're hands on me." He says pointing his wimpy sword at me. "You make fool of me but was so desperately broken when my father left you broken in tear with satans child." The floor tumbled again.

"Is that what he's telling people. Broken? Tears? SATANS CHILD!" He smirks.

"Don't you grin at me boy." I take one step and the floor under my foot makes a crater. "Your farther left no one broken but his own damn dick." I take another step and he realizes he crossed a line that even Zeus wouldn't dare touch. "The only tears he had was when he got on his knees and begged forgiveness from me." I speak truthfully.

After my assault he didn't speak to me for months. I was so damn glad. That is until one day he showed up on my door step with red blurry eyes exclaiming he did it out of love. Apparently he heard of my turning into a monster and he felt guilt he was guilty. I didn't care for his tear or the fact he brought Zeus and Hades. Or the fact Hades sympathized for me. I didn't care for it. I was pissed and when he apologized it was the end of the line for me. That's when I started to rampage. I vowed to not kill him but to make him go insane with the same pain he gave me.

"And yes I did carry satans child." I say stand right in front of him. "I would rather claim him as the father then your despicable ocean boy of a Father." His eyes shake in fear.

"Strike a pose boy cause these will be your last words." I say ready to turn him to stone then I feel it.

I am impaled from behind and Perseus looks at the sword through my stomache. "Oh bloody hell." I hold the sword and turn around to see a girl who lived on the outer part of our island.

I remember killing her father because he was taking advantage of her mom and sister but I guess her mother never got over me killing him and told her children I was a bad person. What is her name? Andrew? Andolo? No. Aw wait it's "Andromeda." I say with a hoarse voice looking at her.

"Die Medusa." I walk up to her and hold her face. "You bit-,." I cough blood and fall to my knees. I look at my blood it was pitch black. A very clear sign of a monster dying.

I look back at Perseus. He has his sword in the air. "Do you even know what you're father did to me?" I say spitting blood on his white skirt.

Don't argue with me it's a skirt.

He sneers. "He did something that when you hear it not even you will look at him the same." He walks to me with a look of confidence.

I'm so sorry. To my children. I tried not to be like these other A-holes of parents but in the end I wasn't here long enough. To my sisters, sorry I didn't stay in the house and do chores like I was suppose to maybe if I stayed inside longe none of this would of happened. To my fellow villagers, thank you for believing in me. I couldn't have my lavish life without you guys thinking I was such a powerful leader.

"You're father," He goes to slice my head but I get my words out before he can kill me. "Raped me."

Narrator

Gods and Goddess everywhere felt it the releasing of a huge amount of power. They could feel it's hunger it wanting, it destruction.