Chapter 3

Nash's P.O.V
I woke up and found a sleeping Haley on the floor next to me. Gosh she's so cute. Her smile makes me melt. But if Cameron ever found out I liked her he'd kill me.
Hayley's P.O.V
When I woke up I saw two empty sleeping bags. I get up wondering where they are. As I get closer to the kitchen I find my anwser. I walk into the kitchen and find Cam and Nash cooking. "Well look who's up at noon." Nash says smiling. When cam isn't looking i playfully flick him off. " would you like something to eat before the boys get here and eat it all, hay?" Before I can say anything my stomach growls and Cam says, " I guess that's a yes." He hands me a plate with three pancakes, bacon , and eggs . On my pancakes I put on some whip cream then squirt some into my mouth. As I'm tilting the can Nash pushes it causing whip cream to get on my nose. "Nash!" I say my mouth wide open. He laughs and I hit me on the arm. "Nash stop messing with Haley she needs to eat." Nash sighs and goes upstairs. I eat my breakfast then get another plate.
After I'm done eating I look at the clock. It's 2:00 so I decide to take a shower. As I'm in the shower "Problem" by Ariana Grande comes on. "Hey baby even tho I hate Ya I wanna love Ya I want youu." I sing. I turn off the shower and hear laughter coming from the other side of the door. "Guys I need to come out now." I say hoping they go away. "Ok, ok we're going geez calm your tits." Nash says laughing . I open the door and quickly run to my room. Looking through my closet I finally decide to wear a pink crop top and Jean shorts with black vans. Putting my hair into a ponytail , I look into the mirror and hear the doorbell ring. Here we go.