Chapter 12

Next morning
Cameron's POV
I wake up and feel empty space next to me. I look over and Haley is gone. Nash is on his phone but Hayes is still sleeping so I whisper, " hey Nash , you seen Haley?" He shakes his head and says, "I woke up and she was gone." I bite my lip and start to worry. I decide I'll take a short nap then look for her.
Haley's POV
I wake up in the middle of the hallway and I'm confused. What I'm more confused about is why I'm laying on Carter . Wait what?! Carter? I get up slowly and try to remember what happened last night. Oh yeah , we kissed. As I'm about to go back to my room Carter wakes up. "WTF , Haley?" He says sitting up . " what happened last night!?" He practically yells. I put my finger to his lips and he holds his head. "Ok, let's just go back to our rooms and we'll talk about this later, plus we have Magcon tonight." We get up and both go our separate ways. I Columbia.
Nash's POV
As I was checking Twitter I heard the door open and saw Haley come in. She put her fingers to her lips and went into the bathroom. Ten minutes later she came out dressed in leggings and a Christmas sweater. Damn she looks cute I think to myself. Wanna go to Starbucks, she mouths. I nod and grab a jacket.
Haley's POV
As we're walking down to Starbucks I decide to tell Nash what happened last night. But before I can tell him anything he says, "so what happened to you last night ?" We order then go and sit down at a table. I tell him the whole story which isn't much and then sigh. " wait so Carter kissed you?" He asks looking sort of mad . " yeah but I think he was caught in the moment ." I say biting my nails. He gets up to leave, with an angry look on his face , but I tug on his arm. He spins around and we're face to face and he kisses me. What is going on!
Nash's POV
I can't believe he'd kiss her! Before I could do something, she touched my arm and we were face to face. Next thing I know I kissed her. When we released I still felt her strawberry lips. I start to say something but she runs away. Leaving me there stunned.