Chapter 9

Haley's P.O.V
When we got to Starbucks we and one other person are the only people there. " do you know what you're going to get?" I ask Shawn. "I think the vanilla bean." He says . I order for us and he pays. "Shawn you don't have to do that ." He smiles and says, "but we're not going to get to do this often." I smile and we go sit down. As Shawn takes a sip of his drink I take a picture with the caption.
Shawn's first time for Starbucks 😜😱👌👏 #starbuckswithshawnmendes #loser
I post it and drink my hot chocolate.
After we're done we walk back up to the rooms.
Shawn's P.O.V
After Starbucks me and Haley walked back up to the rooms. I have to admit Starbucks is good. I get a text from Cameron saying

Caneron- we're going out for dinner in 10 minutes
Shawn- k bro
I put my phone away and say, "we're going out for dinner in ten." She sighs and says, "I should probably get dressed, bye shawny !" She says going into her room.
Haley's P.O.V
As I walk into the room Nash and Cameron are doing YouNow.
"And here is my beautiful sister, Haley ." Says Cameron facing the computer towards me . I hide my face and walk into the bathroom. I change into a California shirt and throw on one of Nash's hoodies. I brush my hair then walk out.
Cameron's P.O.V
Once Haley is done getting ready we all get into cars and drive to Chick fil A. In one car is
Me
Nash
Haley
Shawn
In another is:
Matt
Taylor
Hayes
As we're driving I realize Carter isn't here. "Anyone know where Carter is?" I ask curiously . "Oh he told me to tell you that he went out. I think he's with a girl." Haley says . I smile because he's finally getting over Baighley.
Taylor's P.O.V
As soon as we step out of the car people notice us. Our body guard Carlos rushes us into the building so we don't get mobbed. We sit down at a table to wait for Nash and them. I look around and see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes looking at me. I wink at her abs she blushes. I get up and walk over to her. "Hi I'm Taylor." I say smiling. "I'm Selena." She says looking down and giggling. " can I have your number?" I ask. She takes a pen and writes down her number on a napkin. "Thank you beautifal." I wink and walk away, hearing her laugh behind me.
Nash's P.O.V
As we got there I saw a chicken on the sign. I immediately knew Haley would love this place. I nudge her and say, "hey hays , this place has chicken." She lets out a squeak and I laugh. "I must have chicken!!" She says excitedly . "Thanks a lot Nash." Cameron says. "No problem bro." I say.