Chapter 4

Cameron's P.O.V
As I opened the door I see all the boys standing there. Hopefully they all get along with Haley , cause she is my sister and these guys are my bros. " Cam!" Matt says. We do are handshake and they all come in. "So we have an hour." I say. Just as I'm about to say something Haley walks down.
Matt's P.O.V
As Cam was talking a girl with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes came walking down the stairs. She must be Cam's sister , I've heard him mention her but I never thought she'd be this , well hot.
Taylor's P.O.V
Damn this girl with brown hair and brown eyes cane walking down the stairs and I was positive I was staring. The first thing I noticed was her curves. Oo they got me.
Shawn's P.O.V
Wow this girl is beautifal . She is like a mini Cameron. But hopefully not as cocky.
Carters P.O.V
This girl came down the stairs and she looked so much like my ex. This may be a long tripp.
Cameron P.O.V
As Haley came down I noticed almost all the boys stating. I was definitely going to have to set some ground rules.
Haley's P.O.V
As I walked down the stairs I saw four boys sitting on the couch. And I noticed they were all staring at me. "Hays, come sit I want you to meet the boys." I go and sit down next to him and Nash. " this is Shawn Mendes." He says pointing to a boy with brown hair. I wave and he smiles. "That's Matt Espinosa." He says pointing to a guy with blinding hair and a nice smile." Taylor Caniff." He says pointing to a boy with a bandana. "And finally Carter Renoylds." The last one really gets my attention . " so who's hungry?" Asks cam.
Nash P.O.V
The way Haley looked at Carter made me sort of jealous. But it's not like I can do anything. As Cam orders pizza I go and talk to Matt .
Haley's P.O.V
After we finished eating we all took three cats to the airport.
In one car it was :
Me
Nash
Cameron
Matt
In the second one was:
Taylor
Carter
And Shawn
Once we got to the airport we were all quiet.