Chapter 8

Nash's POV
when we open our hotel room Haley immediately flops in to the bed. I laugh and fall on top of her. "Nash you're heavy!" She says laughing. I gasp and say, " are you calling me fat?" Cameron laughs and says, " Nash you are fat." Knowing that he's joking I throw a pillow at him.i get off her end she sits up then looks around. " wait there's only two beds." She says. " since you're my sister you and I will share a bed , ok?" Cameron says taking a drink of water . She claps her hands and says, " yay just like old times." Oh how I love this kid.
Carters POV
as I get all my stuff unpacked I get dressed. I text Kayla and ask her where she wants to meet.
C- Carter k- Kayla
C- hey Kayla just got to my hotel , jw where you want to meet.

K- hmm , Chipotle?

C- sounds good see you in ten 😉

K- k, 😊

I put my phone away and go to Cameron's room. I knock on the door and Haley answers. Here goes nothing. "Are Nash or Cameron here?" I ask with a shaky voice . "No they went to get some things I think." She says with a smile. Dang I say, "well can you tell them I'll be back later." She nods and I walk back to my room.
Haley's POV
as I close the door I get clothes and take a showers. I turn on my music and Animals by maron 5 comes on. Ten minutes later I get out and walk into the room in my towel. As I walk out all the boys are sitting all over the room. I quickly grab my stuff and run back into the bathroom. Awkward.
Taylor's P.O.V
We're all just goofing around and Haley walks out in a towel. I couldn't help but look at her. She's got nice curves. I bite my lip and go back to talking.
Haley's P.O.V
After I'm done in the bathroom I'm dressed in jeans and a hollister shirt with black converse. My hair is straightened and covered by one of Cameron's snap backs. I walk into the room and this time it's only Nash, Cam, And Hayes. Thank god. I sit down on my bed and get out my phone. I go on Instagram and see that my photo of Shawn has 156 likes. Damn these boys must be really famous.
Speaking of Shawn I decide to go talk to him. "I'm going to Shawns room guys see Ya later." I say grabbing my phone and walking down the hall.
Shawn's P.O.V
I'm FaceTimeing my sister when's there's a knock on the door. I say goodbye to my sister and get up to answer the door. There stands Haley. After she walked out earlier in a towel it's sorta awkward but. She walks in and sits on my bed. "I see you got the marker off your face." She says pointing to my face. I feel my face and say, "yeah it took soap and pain but I got it off." She laughs and I go and sit by her. "I'm hungry " I say. She gasps and says, "they have a Starbucks downstairs, wanna get some?" I think and look over at her , she's doing her puppy face. "Ok fine." I say fake sighing. She takes my hand and pulls me out the door.