Chapter 18

Cameron's POV
As I walked out of the limo I took Haley's hand so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd. As we were walking to the door I heard some of the fans saying mean things . "She's not pretty enough to be his sister." "Look at her nose." As I looked over to Haley tears were brimming in eyes. Poor girl.
Carters POV
As we were walking into the center I heard fans saying mean things about Haley. She's had enough trouble . I go to where the fans are waiting and say, " you guys need to stop hating on Haley. She is beautifal." With that I walk into the center where all the boys are looking at me. Oops I guess I was a little loud.
Haley's POV
As we get into the center I'm about to go into the back room when I hear someone say,"Haley is beautifal!" I turn my head towards the door and Carter walks in. Wait? What!
Charters Pov
The boys are all staring at me so I walk in to the back room . Grabbing a Dr.Pepper I sit on the couch . Just then Taylor walks in and sits next to me,"bro what was that about ?" He asks. I put my head in my hands and say," I think I might like Haley ?"
Haley's POV
I grab my bag and go into the bathroom. Standing against the sink I put my head in my hands. Does Carter like me? I hear the door and try to look like I don't have a lot on my mind. A girl with red hair walks in and goes to the sink next to me. She sees me and says, "hi I'm Mahogany but people call me LOX." I smile and say, "Haley Dallas." She pauses doing her makeup and turns toward me. "As in related to Cameron Dallas ?" I slowly nod my head. She squeals and gives me a hug. "It's so nice to finally have a girl around." I laugh and she says, " well come on , let's go find the boys!"
Shawn's POV
I'm on my phone when Mahogany Walks in , with Haley right behind her. "Yo mahogany!" I say doing our handshake. While she goes to say hi to the guys I go to Haley. "Hey you okay?" I ask smiling. She nods but I know she doesn't mean it. "Here I got you this." I say handing her a Frappé from Starbucks. "Thank you Shawny." She says giving me a hug. Why can't this last forever?