Chapter 14

Cameron's POV
After we finished swimming we decided to order pizza. "Camy!" I hear someone say from behind me . I turn around and see Haley with a bloody hand . I run to her and carry her bridal style to our room. "Haz what happened?" I ask setting her down on the bed. She laughs nervously and says, " well I sorta was in the bathroom and I was looking at a picture and it dropped and it cut my hand." "Hey Nash!" I yell to the bathroom door. The door opens and out comes Nash in a towel."yep?" He asks. "Can you get some ice for Haley's hand?" I ask holding Haley's hand. "Holy shit!" He says pulling his hand through his hair. He exits the room and I look at Haley . " does it hurt?" I ask looking at it. She shakes her head and I sigh. Nash comes back with ice and I put some on Haley's hand . "Okay you're all good sis." I say finishing up with her hand. She stands up and says, "I'm gonna take a shower ok?" I nod and flop on to the bed. So much blood.
Haley's POV
I turn on my music to "lips are moving" and hop into the shower. Looking down at my hands I sigh. Trust me I don't like to lie to Cam but I had to. If he found out what actually happened i know he'd go off. I wash my hair then just sit in the tub for a few minutes. I turn off the shower and grab a towel. "Shit." I mumble , remembering I forgot to grab clothes. "Cam!" I call. He opens the door and I ask," can you get my clothes, I forgot them." He nods and hands them to me. I shut the door and get dressed. I brush my hair and walk into the room. "Look who it is!" Says Matt. Everyone looks at me and I hide my face. Through my eyes I see their faces sadden and I feel bad. I remove my hands and go sit on my bed where Taylor and Matt are sitting too. "Was little Haley shy?" Matt says in a little baby voice. Before anyone can say anything there's a knock at the door. I jump off the bed and rush to the door. After I pay for the pizza I set it down and the boys dug in. "You pigs!" I say grabbing a plate. They all look at me with pizza in their mouth and smile. I scroll through Twitter and eat my pizza . After I finish eating I look up and see all the boys with smirks on there faces. "What the-" I feel hands on my check and realize what is happening. All the boys are laughing and I wipe my check with my sleeve and walk out the door. What assholes.
Taylor's POV
Matt just smack camed Haley and we're all cracking up. That's when I notice Haley left the room. I get up from where I'm sitting and run out the door. After searching the lobby and hotel floors I'm about to give up. But then I remember , Starbucks! As I walk into Starbucks Haley is sitting at a table by herself eating a blueberry muffin and drinking coffe. I go over to the table she's at and sit down. "Taylor what do you want?" She says in a angry voice. "Hey Haley I'm sorry the boys and I were just having fun." I say touching her hand. "You guys don't know my past."she says flinching . I gasp and she starts to form tears . I get up from my chair and pick her up and carry her. Since everyone is still in Nash's room I take her to my room and lay her down. There she lays in my arms until we both fall asleep.