Mystery Man

Mr. Hong groans as he takes the call, the fourth one in a span of ten minutes.  It's another reporter, this time from Scoompi. He presses the green button.

"Yes, yes she is in Switzerland.  On vacation. Yes, we know about the drone pictures. Haha. Oh, they're just friends. Rolling around?  They were not rolling around, they were just getting some sun.  It gets so cold in Switzerland that when the sun comes out, people just lie down on mountains.  What? Kissing? Does it look like they're kissing? No. no.  You see, they were having a picnic and Ms. Yoon choked on some cheese.  Yes, yes.  He was resuscitating her.  You know, mouth-to-mouth.  Oh, is that not the way to remove cheese?  Heimlich? Yes, yes, it comes after the Heimlich.  After the cheese fell off, he had to do mouth-to-mouth.  He was so good at it that she's alive. Queens Group and Seri's Choice are grateful to him. Who is he?  Like I said, he is just her friend, you know, like her bodyguard. Uhuh.  Bye."

Mr. Hong and Purchasing Manager Oh squirm as they review paparazzi drone pictures of Yoon Se-ri and Ri Jeong-Hyeok. The pictures show their boss and her former bodyguard having a picnic in the Swiss mountains. It looks like they were enjoying more than just the picnic.

There's another call on the line. It's Ms. Yoon.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Yoon.  Uhuh.  You like the pictures?  What? Oh okay, I will ask for the high res files.  You want them blown up? Like poster size? Okay. Yes, I know that one – the one which shows his broad back – okay that one for your bedroom. Five by four feet. Okay, install with special lighting. But Ms. Yoon, what do we tell the press? Uhuh.  Who do we say he is? Huh? Oh okay, okay. Bye, Ms. Yoon. We are happy for you."

Mr. Hong's mouth remains open for a minute until Mr. Oh shakes his arm.

With a hushed but excited tone, he informs Mr. Oh of what they are to tell the press. For the first time ever, they will confirm that forever-single Yoon Se-ri is now officially, in a relationship. They will not reveal the man's full name. Instead, he will be known as her own Mister Ri.