ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

ALEXANDRITE POV
The sound of my ringtone woke me up out of my slumber. I checked the time, 3:30 a.m. Caller ID, Micheal.

What the hell!

"What?" I answer.

"Come open the door!" he says.

Uuuuuggggghhhhh!!

I walked to the living room and opened the front door.

"You really need to get your own place," I say.

"Yeah yeah yeah! I'm working on it. Sorry for wa—Wait a minute! Isn't that the watermelon pajamas I bought for you on valentines day? I can't believe you still kept em!" he whispers.

"Yeah whatever. This is the 3rd time in 3 nights. I can't have you set such an example for the kids. You reek of weed and alcohol, and women perfume!" I complain.

"Yeah, I had a threesome. My apologies, I'll go take a shower. By the way, I'm driving the kids to school tomorrow," he demands.

"You've been driving them to school and picking them up for the past 3 days. Why?"

"Because.....I like driving and picking them up from school," he obviously lies.

"Oh really? Then you won't mind me tagging along today then," I add.

"But you have work."

"Yeah, I know. Goodnight!" I say heading back to bed. For some reason I knew he was staring at my ass.

"Your ass still looks nice and it's morning!"
.......

"Look at us, driving the kids to school," I flatter as we pulled up in the schoolyard.

"Yeah. Drop Arnold and this can be permanent," he says making small circles on my thigh. He knew I loved it when he did that. But I was in a happy relationship so I pushed his hand away.

"Bye Uncle Micheal," Egypt says as she kissed his cheek.    

Wait, what? Am I missing something here?

"Later Uncle Micheal! Don't forget what I told you about the flowers," Aziel says as the do a secret handshake.

Ok, he brainwashed my kids!

"What flowers?" I question.

"These flowers," he says pulling some flowers from the back.

That's when I gorgeous woman—wait, isn't that Egypt's teacher?

"Amara," he happily says as he exits the car to hug her.

Ooooohhhh, so he's dating Mother Nature.

"Hello Ms. Eddison," AmArA greets.

"Hey Ms. Caroline. How's Egypt doing in school?" I ask.

"That's it girl! Waste their conversation time and then say you're gonna be late for work!" my subconscious says.