ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 (𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟🥳)

OMNISCIENT POV
"Thanks for bringing Aziel to the stylist," Alex thanks as she opens the door to let Aziel and Micheal in.

"Anything for my son. It's not like Arnold's busy with work all the time," Micheals says causing Alex to chuckle.

"Yeah..whatever. You better go get ready for the cruise," Alex adds.

"Yeah I know but no hug?" he asks as he holds his arms wide open. 

She rolled her eyes and attempt to give him a light hug but the second she was in his arms she couldn't bring herself to move. His arousing scent was potent and his comfort was everlasting. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the hug.

"You can let go now," Micheal says.

She embarrassingly pull away and apologize in humiliation. He chuckled and called the kids.

"I'm not gonna see you guys until you're back so I thought I'll say my goodbyes now. Have a fun time and don't forget to bring me, Arnold and your mom a gift back. I love you guys. I'll call when you land," he says as he hugs them. They hug him back and return the 'I love you'. He then left after kissing their foreheads.

"Alright kids, it's time to go. Do not mess yourself up. Your grandparents would be here to pick you up soon," Alex orders. 

"Ok, mommy."

Chrys and Lyryc arrived in 20 minutes with Simone (Olivia's daughter) and Evan (Mahya's son) and Egypt let them in. 

"Hey," Alex says as she hugs them

"We're kinda running late for the flight so we really gotta go," Lyryc says.

Alex stooped down to their level and hugged and kissed them. "Have fun, my babies. Don't give your grandparents trouble and don't fight with your cousins. I love you."

"We love you too mommy."

Alex stood up and handed Chrys an envelope of money that Arnold, her and Micheal came up with to take care of any extra expenses. 

"This is kind of irrelevant. We got the kids covered," Chrys informs.

"Yeah I know but just keep it in case." 

They said their final goodbyes and left.