Chapter 21 {Mexico🇲🇽🌯🌮}

ALEXANDRITE POV
Ever since what happened between Micheal and me, I can't stop thinking about him. Every second of the day I get flashbacks of what happened on the boat and get aroused instantly. I even daydream about him in the shower and sometimes touch myself. I don't know if this makes sense but I feel guilty but at the same time, I want to keep sleeping around with him. He makes me feel loved and appreciated.

We made a promise on the yacht to never do it again and that it was just a one-time thing but I want to do it again so badly.

"ALEX!" I hear Arnold shout.

"Yes, why are yelling?"

"I've been calling you for the past 2 minutes but you've been daydreaming. Is everything okay or do you want me to ask Romney to check on you?"

"Romney, what is he gonna do? Build me a ship?" I ask.

"No, he was an accoucheur for 7 years, or at least that's what he said."

"A what?" I confusingly ask.

"It's basically a male midwife but Romney says accoucheurs is the proper term," he explains.

"Oh. Well, I don't need to see him, I'm not pregnant yet you know?"

He sighed in relief and that really concerned me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask as I stand up.

"What are you talking about?"

"That sigh. You sighed in relief as if you don't want to have this baby anymore!" I cuss.

"Woman, I don't have time for this! I sighed because I'm tired so stop making a fuss out of everything!!" he shouted before walking out the room and slamming the door. I'm so happy I get to see my babies today. I've missed them so much and Arnold hasn't spoken to them on the phone either, while Micheal does it every day. 

It was 8 in the morning and we were 4 hours away from Mexico. Both Arnold and I had woken up about 30 minutes ago and brushed. I was about to take a shower when I received a text message.  It was from Micheal telling me to meet him in the laundry room. He didn't have to tell me twice. I stood up and wrapped the robe around me.

"Where you going?" Arnold asks. 

"To get some breakfast."

"Bring me back some strawberry waffles with chocolate syrup please."

"Ok."

....

As I walked to the room I tried to make sure no one saw me but that's impossible with almost everyone being early birds.

"Alex!" I hear Elena call out.

Shit! Why is she always around? 

"Yes?" 

"Where are you headed to?" she asks as she walks with me. 

I couldn't her know what was happening between Micheal and me so I replied, "To get breakfast," as I led her to the kitchen. Elena was a really fun and interesting person but she was ruining my dick appointment with her conversation. We spoke for about 20 minutes but it felt like 200 hours. She was really talkative and I couldn't get rid of her. I have to come up with something.

"Oh my God! Elena, can you do me a favor?" I say coming up with something. 

"Yeah, what is it?" 

"I just remember Arnold asked me to ask you to make some tea for him."

Her eyes lit up in excitement. "Really what kind?"

"He said anything that'll help him get rid of his terrible migraine," I say with concern.