Author's Note

• Dedicated to My Readers

THIS AUTHORS NOTE IS GONNA CORNY AS FUCK OKAY BECAUSE SILESIA IS FUCKING EMOTIONAL OKAY. MY FIRST BOOK IS OVER AND I AM EMOTIONAL. IT TOOK ME AGES BUT I DID IT. LET ME GO & CRY.

Thank you for reading my story. Thank you so much. I dont know if you realise that you have made my day. I love the fact that you read this. Im gonna take it for granted that you read the whole thing, then Im gonna assume that you liked the whole thing. If I guessed right than thank you, Im so glad I have you as a reader. If you voted for any of my chapters then an even bigger thank you. If you commented at any point then I love you! Thank you so much. I probably dont know you and we are probably thousands of miles apart but you made me smile. You made me smile, whether I was on the bus, train, in my bed or in the car. You also brightened my day and made me feel appreciated, even though I aint shit.  

If you left a comment anywhere along the way then you made me laugh. I can guarantee that if you told me something specific about a chapter you liked then I laughed. Some of your comments made me shed a tear. The amount of weird looks I got because of checking my comments in public was unreal (».«) 

Thank you so much for making my first story such a success. I got 1,001 votes and 48,000 reads before I was finished, that in itself is a milestone.

This story took me through ups and down and I only re read the whole thing the yesterday, I realised just how similar each character is to me. They all are different aspects of my personality personified.... I never even noticed. I also made so many typos but we will not go there. I also have to say a massive thank you to my online bestie Nasyah, I love her so much, we found each other on wattpad and became quite close lol. Without her I would still be stuck somewhere on chapter 20something, I owe her way more than this small paragraph, words dont even explain how much I appreciate that child. 

I loved writing it and although there were some moments when I wanted to rip my hair out and delete everything; I loved every second lol. Thats why I decided to write a sequel. I enjoyed writing this book and I think you enjoyed reading. I know I left a few loose ends open, hopefully the sequel will tie them up ^.^ Yes I did say sequel. I want to write one so much, but am still unsure if I should publish it. Me uploading a sequel will depend on you guys. If you are excited for or interested in the sequel, leave me a comment below, tweet me, spam my message board lol just  let me know!! You already know I'd love to hear from you. It doesnt matter when you see this message or read this book, I still would love to hear if you want to read the sequel, like whats the point writing it if y'all dont want it? 

Before I put this book as completed I just wanted to say, thank you for reading one more time, and you, yes you. You're special.

and Please remember, I aint shit :) lol

~ Silesia xoxo