VIII

1:36 pm
car

"Oh crap.."

He stared at his phone in amazement. It was like he had read Oikawa's mind. The same one that was reserved for his opinions and fantasies of the other male. But why? He was just a spiky-haired, bara arm, stranger that he so happened to meet. They didn't even show any liking to the other male. Yet, his cranky attitude was attracting? He had no right to call him a stranger anymore.

----------

Oikawa: meet up? but haven't we just met?

read: just now

Iwaizumi: sorry. dumb question. you probably have work or something.

Oikawa: ah, wait iwa-chan, it's okay with me!

Iwaizumi: oh, cool. also, iwa-chan?

Oikawa: sorry! i won't call you it if it makes you uncomfortable

Iwaizumi: i don't mind honestly. where are we meeting?

Oikawa: aren't you the one who asked me out?

Iwaizumi: never mind. i'm staying home all day.

Oikawa: so mean, iwa-chan!

Iwaizumi: so?

Oikawa: well i can't really hang out in any public places because the whole 'i'm pretty' thing, but i have a friend who works at this café and they always let me come late. so, you up for it?

Iwaizumi: address? time?

Oikawa: if you haven't moved yet, im sure my driver remembers your address. i'll have him pick you up at around 9:30?

Iwaizumi: see you then, trashykawa

----------

What am I doing? This was only the second time they've spoken to each other. Meeting with someone he knows so little about is the most idiotic thing he could do. So why did he agree? Even Oikawa was able to comprehend how much of a bad idea that was. But, it'd rude for him to suddenly cancel.

"Kunimi-"

"Time and place?"

"...Iwa-chan's house to Sugawara-san's job. 9:30." He heard the younger male snicker to himself. "Iwa-chan?"

"Shut up!"

1:43 pm
iwaizumi's bedroom

Iwaizumi places his phone down on the dresser that stood beside his bed. He calmly grabbed his pillow which had been used several times this week. For one reason and one reason only:

"AHHHH!"

To scream.

When his scream session concluded, he picked up his phone. He unlocked it and opened it to a group chat where he conversed with the idiots.