II

10:11 pm
bus stop

He had been staring this entire time.

Who was this guy? A fan girl in disguise? Whenever girls would crowd him in the streets, their partners would stare at him with sour expressions. They were obviously jealous of him. I mean, who wouldn't be? He never asked for the attention, but it came to him. Ever since that photo was posted.

Oikawa was in his third year at the time and was quite popular. Of course it was for his looks. They got him the attention he didn't deserve. He stood out. Like a rose in a field of weeds. The attention had gotten to his head. He was treated like royalty. Oikawa acted as though he was better than everyone else when he was far from it.

The girls in the school especially loved him. They wanted him to notice them, and he did. He just forgot about them afterwards. It was almost like they didn't interest him. They'd do anything to get near him. Including buying him gifts, offering to tutor him (as he was a total dumbass), the list goes on. These girls would take pictures with him all the time. He didn't mind it. He liked selfies! They'd take these pictures with his consent and other times without.

Oikawa has been hanging out at the park by himself. Even he needed some time to be alone. He left himself be caught in the moment. He let himself melt into the gentle breeze. He felt at ease. No crowds surrounding him. Just him and nature. (*Cough* and aliens.) What he wasn't aware of was someone taking pictures of him. How flattering. He was informed of this once he got home by a "friend" of his. Just guess who.

The picture was posted anonymously, so he never figured out who had posted it, but that wasn't was interested him so much. It was the fact that the picture was taken so professionally. It quickly spread around social media. Sort of like a virus. Spreading so quickly without it's victims knowing. And in this case, Oikawa was the victim. He had no idea it'd go viral in a such a short amount of time.

A month passed and the talk on the photo had only gotten bigger. Causing, well, more attention which went straight to his head. Once he returned home from his his day at school, which may I add was one of his lasts, he noticed his mother sitting at the dinner table with a phone in her hands. Before he had the chance to sit down, she began.

  "A model agency called speaking about a picture that has been flourishing around social media."

  "Ma-"

  "You said you didn't have plans to go to a university. And I'm aware you said that only because none of them accepted you."

  Oikawa pouted. His mother knew him so well, but that was to be accepted from her.

  "They're offering a job, Tooru."

  'Popularity...'

Iwaizumi continued to stare at Oikawa. With his identity now clarified, he still had no clue who he was. Unlike the rest of the people living around here, he hadn't taken time out of his day just to learn about some stupid model. Oh right, the staring. He shook his head, but continued to not say anything. He watched as the man smiled at him. That damn smile. One that could attract anyone.. Expect Hajime.

"You were staring. Oh, I know! You must be fan! Here, let's take a selfie!"

Iwaizumi watched with a confused expression as The model swiftly took out his phone, posed and snapped a selfie. Jeez, he must do this a lot. The flash startled him. He rubbed his eyes as if it would make his eyes feel better. How obnoxious. The man started to speak again, but he had to stop it. If he continued thinking he was a fan of him, well. He didn't know what'd happen.