{02} Strangers

{Title of the chapter from Strangers by the Jonas Brothers. I recommend you listen to this song while reading if you want}

August 17, 2013

Billy Andrews was in love, he was sure he would spend the rest of his life with his lover, Anne Shirley, she is a year younger than him. His senior year of high school was about to start and that meant his last year seeing his love every day at school was about to start too. 

“Hey pretty!” Billy said after she opened her door.

“Hey!” Anne greeted, “Come in, I’m baking cookies”

“Ooh, chocolate chips?” he pouted.

“You know it” She smiled, “Are you going to Charlie’s party on Saturday?”

“This Saturday?” Anne nodded, “That’s the weekend before school starts, babe. You know my mom, she wants me to be ‘refreshed’ for my new school year, my last. My grades need to be perfect”

“But you’re the smartest in your class… you’re probably going to be valedictorian”

“I won’t, Blythe is going to be the valedictorian,” He said, the disgust was very noticeable in his voice. “Anyway, I’m sorry I can’t come, next one I’ll be there with you I promise”

“Alright” She sighed, “I guess it is going to be me, Cole, Diana, and I over 50 sweaty people dancing around us. Doesn’t it sound exciting?” Billy laughed.

“Very” He gave her a chaste kiss. “Don’t miss me that much, remember I’ll be with you” he said, putting his finger in her heart. “Right here”

Anne laughed, “That’s so cheesy”

“Ew” He mocked, “Cheese doesn’t go well with chocolate chips cookies”

“THE COOKIES!” Anne shrieked, Joder” she said, putting the tray of burned cookies on the counter.

“I understood that!” Billy said, clapping. “You said fuck” Anne laughs, nodding. “See? I’m getting better at this… Spanish thing”

“You mean learning Spanish?”

“I don’t have to learn Spanish. I just like hearing you talk in Spanish, it’s sexy” he said, wrapping his arms around her waist. “Where are your parents? Are they home?” she shakes her head. “Forget the cookies, I feel like eating something else right now”

-

“CHARLIE” Gilbert shouted from his room.

“What?”

“I’ve been calling you for five minutes but your music it’s too loud and you wouldn’t listen. Where’s my hairbrush? You always take it without asking and I can’t find it” He groaned.

“The party is about to start, I needed to set the mood” he shook the little red cup on his hand, ignoring the question. He too was looking for the hairbrush a few hours ago, but he knew Gilbert did not have it., so it was his fault.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this. Dad is going to kill us if he finds out” Gilbert said, brushing his curls with his hand. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and black vans, pretty much what he wore every day, he had a collection of white t-shirts and black jeans in his closet, and every color of vans you could think of.