t w e n t y

natalia

after i met jackson or whatever that was, i made my way back to my room. i got into my space, shut the door, threw myself on my bed, and cried. i didn't want to fucking be here. i wanted to have a normal life. was that too much to fucking ask?

i had been laying in bed, crying, for a while before i heard a rhythmic knock at the door.

"hey nat" mattia let himself in.

i didn't look up. i just kept my head laid on the pillow and my eyes close to shut.

"someone informed me that you got into a bit of an altercation with hannah and bella..." his voice trailed off.

"please leave me alone" i struggled to say as i choked up from crying so much.

"hey hey what's going on? are you crying?" mattia sat down next to where i lay on the bed.

"no i was just yawning" i tried to fib.

"bullshit. don't lie to me" mattia said mocking my words from earlier.

i chuckled and closed my eyes fully. i really didn't want to tell him what my mind was thinking. it was pretty dark.

mattia

a patient of mine named jackson green came to report a 'courtyard argument' as us staff members like to call it. it was definitely different from an inside argument. he told me what natalia had said to hannah and bella along with what the two girls said to natalia. i knew something was bound to happen. especially after i pretty much asked natalia to do something about them.

"and then she walked away showing her middle finger" jackson explained to me.

"okay. thank you jackson this was much appreciated" i smiled and pat his back as he walked out of my office.

i decided to go check up on natalia but when i got in the room and tried to talk to her, she was crying. i wasn't sure why as she just destroyed hannah and bella. she should be celebrating if anything.

"bullshit. don't lie to me" i mocked natalia's words from earlier as she tried to tell me she wasn't in full blown tears.

"i'm just stressed out i guess" she spoke to me.

"that's what i'm here for. how can i help?" i politely asked her.

"get me the fuck out of here" natalia said, burying her face into the pillow and proceeding to cry more.

"i'll see what i can do" i stood up from the bed and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

i lied. there will be no release of remmings until i can get her into the right mindset to be let back into the real world.

it was not looking good for her right now and i'm sure she won't be too happy about her current release date.