f i f t y e i g h t

allison

i decided to just go to sleep. i figured i wouldn't be able to talk to jackson tonight anyway so what's the point of worrying.

i told myself the story of how i ended up here and started to cry. i realized i had cried myself to sleep.

when i woke up in the morning and went out of my room for breakfast, people were surrounding the phone booths in one of the offices. i wondered what's was going on.

as i was observing and trying to find out what was happening, i saw hannah and bella looking my way.

of course, being the petty bitch that i am, i smiled and waved. hannah started to walk over to me but then a security guard stepped in and stopped her.

"how's probationary laws taste bitch" i asked her as more of a statement than a question.

"oh fuck you that's why both of your little boyfriends left" she smirked as if she did something.

"oh my feelings" i sarcastically put my hand on my chest. "that really hurt" i finished my scene.

"just wait till i'm done with this probation bullshit and then your ass is dead" she raised her voice.

"should i put my name on the waiting list? or are you going to?" i winked and walked away.

hannah had been put on probation for picking a fight with me.

i talked it over with one of the guards and they decided to put me on informal probation which meant all i had to do to stay out of trouble was obey to the time rules. like going to bed on time and getting to the cafeteria on time, things like that.

hannah, however, was put on community control and supervised probation. that means that a guard has to follow her around everywhere she goes and document everything she says for 30 days. and then for another 30 days she has to be closely monitored but the rules are a little less strict.

it seems like however you look at it, i won.

hannah's guard

i have been monitoring hannah for a couple days now and she has said some very outrageous things. things that could get her in huge trouble.

i'm trying to be as strict as possible but also understanding because she's just a kid.

sometimes i twist her wording around a little bit and send that in instead of her exact quotes.

the psych judge has hired me to look over her even after her sentence is done. judge said she needs authoritative assistance as much as possible.

mattia

i was over the moon excited for jackson. i knew how hard he worked to get here and be able to go home.

i knew that he really wanted to say goodbye to natalia since she was really his only friend since he's been at the mental hospital.

i know this is going to hurt him but hopefully nothing bad happens and he can finally be realeased and go home.