-9-

Okay, some serious matters in this picture up above. Whoever thought of this must've been asking for another World War or something between fan girls. Like seriously how can we choose. And for those that have chosen please leave a comment and tell me your favorite. If you can't make up your mind like me about these hot dead people (except Sauske but was almost on the verge of death) then comment down. Enjoy.

After this moment your author looked at more pictures at Uchiha's, got sidetracked and almost died.

Last night was all like a dream. It was a wonderful night but I don't remember what happened aftertastes confession. I woke up to the morning light with a horrible headache. I really did get drunk last night.

As I get out of bed I feel a weight around my stomach. It was an arm? But the arm belonged to none other than thee Madara Uchiha. Oh my goodness! I look down and see I still have my clothes on. Thank goodness. I hope I didn't do anything weird other than confess last night. Ugh! Why?

I don't regret it for some reason. I just feel all fuzzy inside and having Madara right next to me makes me want to explode. You know the feeling when you're very happy and explode, yes, that feeling. I never thought that I would have feelings like this for Madara. Did I always have these feelings for him?

I slowly lift Madara's arm off of my but its locked on me tight. Madara starts shifting which startles me. He begins to open his eyes to my blushing face.

"Y/N." I almost died from explosion. He's so hot looking and with that husky morning voice.

"Madara, let go of me please." I say but he doesn't budge, instead he hugs me tighter and keeps me close. If he doesn't let go I might explode from happiness.

"I want to stay like this with you. Even if it's just a little." He says sluggishly.

That's right. He has to leave tomorrow. When Madara and I have finally connected with one another we have to stop seeing one another. I don't argue with him and lay in his arms.

"Y/N." Izuna enters the room without knocking.

"I-I-Izuna!" I shouted. I tried to get out of Madara's grip.

Izuna looked at Madara and I in each other's embrace.

"Y/N..." Izuna sounded like he was hurt. I also felt hurt hearing hisf voice.

Izuna turned away quickly, "Sorry. I'm disturbing you two." he quickly left the room.

"Madara let me go." I looked at Madara and kissed him on the cheek. He loosened his grip which gave me the opportunity to escape.

"Y/N." Madara shouted. I didn't listen to him I only went to find Izuna.

I was grabbed by an upset Madara. I tried to get out of his grip but it only got tighter around my hand.

"Madara let go." Madara pushed me against the wall with both hands on the side.

"Why are you going after him? I'm the one you like not him."

Out of anger I shout back without thinking, "I didn't like you. I meant to confess to Izuna but it was you!"

I put my hands against my mouth. What did I just say? Why did I say that?

Madara's face is covered by a dark shadow. He puts down both arms and turns his back towards me.

"Madara."

He interrupted me, "No need. You and Izuna have always been close. Just go."

I knew I couldn't say anything now so I ran after Izuna. After I apologize to Izuna I'll apologize to Madara. Quickly looking around the house I finally find Izuna at the training grounds.

"Izuna!" I quickly run to him. When he notices me he turns his back towards me. He doesn't runaway but that doesn't mean he's still angry.

"Izuna. About Madara and I?"

Again I was interrupted by an Uchiha, "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that you and Madara were together?"

"Izuna. Madara and I didn't really get together until last night. I don't like Madara... I like someone else." I blush at my last sentence.

Izuna doesn't look my way he just says, "Then why were you with him?"

"I don't know. I was drunk and thought I would confess to my love but I confessed to him."

Izuna still didn't face me, "Who do you like then?"

I hesitate before answering, "I like.... you."

Slowly, Izuna faces me. I don't move away from him when he comes closer to me.

Instead of getting a rejection or an 'I like you too' Izuna says, "I don't think it's me you like Y/N. Looking from it at my point of view I think that you two just need to be honest and talk it out. Ew. Never expected say this but you both need to talk about your feelings."

"You're right. Talking about feelings especially with Madara is gross. But I need to talk to him."

"Y/N I like you too. But I like you as a sister."

"I know. Izuna thank you." I quickly go to find Madara. It wasn't hard to do it since I felt the flames of anger coming from his room.

I knock on the door. I don't hear anything at first so I knock on the door again.

"Madara? It's me, Y/N." I open the door slowly. The room's atmosphere was depressing and scary. I got into the dark room and turned on the lights.

"Madara I-" he cut me off, "Go away. It's not like you should care about me since you like Izuna."

I feel a bit hurt when he says those words. Right now I don't know how I should feel but I know that my feelings for Madara is truly pure.

"Madara, I like you. But I'm not sure if I like you or like like you. It's confusing in my position but you mean a lot to me either way because you're more than just a friend. I want you to understand that I want you and Izuna to stay with me forever and ever and never leave one another. I wish you didn't have to go fight. I just want to stay together."

It was silent. After a couple of minutes Madara, by my surprise, started talking first, "Y/N do you mean that? All those words that you said. You, me, and Izuna all together forever and ever."

I didn't think for one second and just said, "Yes. I want to stay together forever and ever with you and Izuna."

For some reason the way Madara looked was not getting better. It looked like he was hurt by the words I have said. Does he not want to stay together? Is he still angry at me? Or is it...

"Y/N. Let's stay together forever and ever. You, me and Izuna, okay?" I nodded my head. Now I know that he forgave me but yet the look on his face seemed as if he was lying to me. Is staying together impossible?

"Tomorrow we have to leave early in the morning and I believe dinner will be ready soon." Madara said. I nod my head at the idea of having the two most important people in my life leave for war. I can't imagine life without the two of them yet it's not an imagination at all.

Tomorrow they will leave.

And tomorrow I will have to act like they haven't.

God, please let Madara, Izuna and I stay together forever and ever.