again, no song.//oneshot

[MAJOR WARNING: CHEATING, MINOR SEXUAL THEME AND MURDER

Modern Au where they are all human. Also Ceci is rich and Carmi is not cause uh..PLOT]

3rd POV

"Carmilla, my dear?"Cecilion says softly. She looks up at him and nods, signalling for Ceci to continue.

"Were you cheating on me?"

She visibly pales. Her face becomes distraught, before snapping out of her trance. Thinking of an excuse to say, she stutters but composes herself. "I-I'm not sure what you're talking about, Ceci. Why would you think that I would ever cheat on you, hmm?" She smiles, but is hiding her fear. Cecilion grabs his phone from his pocket, opens it and goes to gallery. Carmilla waits.

Eventually, he finds a text from Carmi's phone he took. Raising it up in the air so it faces her, he glares daggers and a short, but tense, silence follows.

Grangie💕

hey baby
u up?

yeah
had to deal with cecilion's bs, but dont worry

just break up with him already
lmao

nah
he's rich so

k
wanna fuck? im really missin your tight [redacted lol]

sorry babe but i have to have dinner with cecilion
wait i gtg

If it's even possible, Carmilla gets even more paler. Tears fill her eyes and a million thoughts are running through out her head right now. "B-babe, please- It's n-not what you think, I swear!" she says but stops talking, not knowing any lies to say. Cecilion clears his throat and continues, "Did you really think I was that dumb? I was going to find out sooner, Carmilla. All those nights, when you told me that 'I'm busy' and that 'my parents grounded me', you were just fucking Granger behind my back?!" He yells and closes his eyes in an angry manner. Slamming the table causing Carmilla to flinch, he yells even more at her, "Was I just some toy to play with? Huh?"

Carmilla doesn't answer him, and turns away. "Look at me." He commands and reaches his hand to her face to make Carmilla face him, but she doesn't budge. He laughs angrily. "Aww, are you too ashamed to even try to face me? Fucking gold digger slut. You're nothing but a filthy whore, and will always be." He stomps to the kitchen and looks for the sharpest knife he has. After finding it, he doesn't hesitate to grab it and runs to the dining room and hides it behind his back.

"It's time to pay the price, bitch."

He extends his arm and removes it from his back and grabs a fistful of Carmilla's hair, yanking it and slamming her head against the table before she could even process what was even happening. She screams in agony and pleads for him to stop. Without letting go, he yanks her off her chair, drags her to the floor and starts to kick her with all his might. Begs for mercy are the only sounds that can be heard throughout the room.Struggling, she tries to stand up, and does. She runs to the living room and looks for her phone. She remembers leaving it in Cecilion's room and heads there, but something grabs her wrist before she could. She falls to the floor, tears in her eyes. The screams for mercy don't stop. Tired, Cecilion then stabs her multiple times with force. The screams die down and all that's left is Carmilla's corpse and Cecilion's bloody hands.

[HOLY FUCK!

Okay, excuse me but like, THAT TOOK SO LONG SSJJS AND IT WAS SO RUSHED SJSHZJSK

Also to like, people who ship those two, which is basically the whole MLBB fandom, please know that I'm sorry lol. I just wanted to try something sjsj.

Give feedback pleaseeee]