lolita - miniature tigers//oneshot

["Only wanna spend my time with you, only wanna do what you wanna do."

Selena x Lunox
Fluff. Your welcome :)]

Her hand had strung the strings of her guitar, and a soft, tender voice was heard throughout the room. Clothes were scattered throughout the room[not like what you're thinkin' pervs ;)], aswell as pens and notebooks, most of them black. A relaxed Lunox was singing a tune with closed eyes to her day-dreaming best friend,Selena. Selena had long have feelings for the shorter girl in front of her view. In her mind, whenever she would think about the fact that she had loved her, she would always grin amd think 'Well, who wouldn't?'. Lunox was talented, intelligent, kind and pretty. What every girl or guy would want. Because of this, Selena would often get jealous of people approaching Lunox for something romantic related. And sometimes, anger got the best of her and caused Selena to insult who she was talking to. Always ending up with Lunox scolding her.

Once the melody had stopped, she snapped out of her day-dream and did a mini applause, complimenting her skill in playing and in voice. Lunox blushed, and sheepishly thanked her. She stopped playing guitar and the both of them had sparked a conversation about school ending. They spoke about college, prom, close friends they would want to continue spend time with and so on. Selena had realized, If school is going to end, is this the right time? To confess? Or should I continue loving her from the sidelines? She frowned. She wanted to caress Lunox's cheek, whisper sweet-somethings in her ear, cuddle like there was no tommorrow and finally, the little cherry on top of the sundae, was to...well, love her.

"Selena, are you good? You look sad." Lunox frowned aswell. Selena took a moment to think, even though she had not answered her question. She wanted Lunox to be hers and hers only. Her lover, her girlfriend, her significant other. But if she just lazes around, what would that give her? Right. Absolutely nothing. But see, what if she actually did something? She would gain the life she had always dreamed of, a life with Lunox as her lover until death.

She had to do something. Now, she concluded, was the right time to make her only hers.

"No- w- I- I'm fine, Luni. It's just that, um- I've been meaning to tell you something." She stuttered. Taking a few deep breaths, she continued. "Look, Lunox,we've been friends- best friends for the longest time, and-" Now or never."I just wanted to say..that.. I..I love you, a lot. Not in the best friend way, but lover w-" she couldn't finish her sentence before Lunox gently took her face and gave her a soft kiss that lasted for 4 seconds, but to them, it lasted a lifetime.

"Oh, Selena. I love you too."

She stayed over that night.

[Hshshhs inspired by Lolita and Like or Like Like by Miniature Tigers

I'm not really proud of it, but I also am? Idk.

Omfg- I was wasting so much time lookin' for a chap. and I finally found it lol. I started getting scared when I couldn't find it sjsj.

EDIT: I accidentally published it while I was still thinking of a ship. Sorry.

-Deldei ]