🥺👉👈//headcanons

[WARNING: polyamory is in 'ere, and while i support it im sure there are people who don't, so if you don't like it, please skip this chapter. your hate vibes are ruining the flavor of my root beer.

okay. i love haya, hana and kagura. and yknow, people are always constantly fighting for haya x hana or kagu x haya. well i got a solution.

why dont we just?

Hanabi x Haybusa x Kagura?

Well,

Welcome to Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Oneshots, Incorrect Quotes, Headcanons and others.

Where you don't make the rules, because I do.

unless you ask for a request, of course.

ONTO THE HEADCANONS!]

- polyamorous, obv

- hanabi - bi
haya - bi, ace
kagura - pan

- cuddles. LOTS OF THEM JSJS. it goes like this, from big spoon to little spoon.
Hayabusa -> Hanabi -> Kagura

- kagura knows how to bake, and likes to pack treats for all of them before leaving to missions.

- when ever haya comes back from solo misions, kagura and hanabi will always give him tight hugs, forehead and cheek kisses, and small scolding.

- matching outfits. periodt.

- hanabi plays the guitar. sometimes, she'll sing and play songs for the both of them before bed.

- idk if this is canon ingame, but well this is my headcanons anyway-
so, haya has long hair, reaches his shoulders. when he ties it in a bun the other two MELT in pure happiness. they just find it so cute :)

- when they play video games, kagura sits on hanabi's lap while haya's thighs are in between her head-
im sorry-

- if a fight happens, hanabi goes to selena for advice and comfort. for haya, gusion or granger and for kagura it's odette and angela.

- before they got together, hayabusa and kagura would shamelessly flirt with hanabi and each other.

- haya was very scared for kagura and hanabi not accepting him being ace, but they took it very well. they told him "we'll support you no matter what and we still love you" and he burst into tears of joy (•u•)

- just dance is a must. kagura always gets the highest score, cause she's just so good and loves dancing

- heights:
haya - 6'2
hanabi - 5'7
kagura - 5'3

- very bad jokes and flirting from hayabusa. so bad, that it lights up kagura and hanabi's day.

- you know those drawings of two people wearing a sweater together? yeah, they do that, obv all three.

- hanabi can easily be made jealous. she's teased about that.

- animes they would watch:
Hayabusa: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Mononoke [recommended!] and Naruto
Hanabi: Kiss Him not Me, Yuri on Ice, and Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun
Kagura: Tsuzere Children, Orange, and Kimi no todoke

- do not mess with kagura. if you upset any of her babes, run.

- make overs lmao. r.i.p hayabusa's face.