ghost busters//headcanons

[WARNING: MENTIONS OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITY AND PROFANITY]
Headcanons

-The "kneecap destroyers" squad consists of:
• Harith
• Harley
• Nana
• Lylia
• Chang'e
• Popol
And sometimes, when they're celebrating something good that happened to one of them, they either have a sleepover at Harley's and just vibe, play games and eat or they go out for a day of fun :)

-Granger and Alucard were first enemies competing to be the best, but eventually they fell in love w/eachother lmao.

-Miya and Layla love hanging out together, and are best friends.

-For an unknown reason, Odette is very good at acting like an android and scares Lancelot sometimes. She soon taught how to do it to Guinevere, and they both prank him together.

-Ode and Guin are very close, they treat each other like family.

-Inspired by the other chapter, Kimmy is a good singer.

-This rarely happens, but sometimes the kneecap killers go on ghost hunting adventures. Popol and Harley are skeptical and don't believe in ghosts, Nana, Harith and Chang'e panic on the smallest little things and Lylia makes fun of the ghosts (Ex. "Hah, he's too much of a pussy to come and fight me." "A SCRATCH? LMAO-") and everything like whispers and scratches happens to her.

-Silvanna once caught Dyrroth listening to Clairo and he begged her not to tell anyone. (search her up and listen to a song of hers to understand why)

-The reason why Kim has her haircut is because X.borg and Claude suggested to get one similiar to theirs, as it may fit her style.

-Carmilla and Cecilion go on double dates with Odette and Lancelot sometimes.

-When Fanny asked Kim out she basically just sent a "send this to your crush with no context" and Kim responded with "motherfucker, i love you too"

-Harley has a fear of the dark (same) so he has little.. thing? The lightbulbs you plug in or smnth? And he's like, too embarrased to admit it lol.

-Gusion and Les love picnics. A lot.

-Lylia listens to KPOP. (inspired by her new skin and a comment i saw lmaoo)

-One time Guinevere wouldn't stop doing dumb stuff as a joke, and it pissed off Lancelot so much, he started crying in dissapoinment.

-Whenever Wanwan is served hotdogs, she shoves them up her mouth as 'practice'.

-Nana and Harith are big fans of video games.

-Lesley loves to bake for her brother and his friends.

-Whenever Lylia knows bullshit is going on when someone in her gc tells something that happened to them, she'll add emojis to the story.

Ex:

Keanu Reeves👨😮 came🚶🚶💨 to my👧 house🏡😮😰😰 and made me👧🙊🙊🙈 eat🍝🍝😉😉😩😋his ass🍑😩💦like ice cream😥😳🍦🍨for free 🆓vbucks💵💲💳🙊🙊🗿

[Okay, well that's it for this chapter.

-Deldei]