sorry, no song.//oneshot

[WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, RAPE AND ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE]
[GRANGER X ALUCARD but lets be honest i dont think thats a good thing to say after reading the warnings]

Granger's POV

"Baby~ where are you~?"
I can hear him whisper throughout the room. Tears blur my vision as all I could think of was for him to snap out of it. I don't know.

He's been acting like this a few months ago. I was washing the dishes when I accidentally dropped a plate on the floor, and it shattered into pieces. Then he just..snapped. He stormed up to me with eyes that are no longer filled with the love I knew, but with rage. He yelled at me, calling me names, kicking and punching me before shoving me down to the floor and telling me to pick it up with my hands.

Then, he just started.. doing it to me a lot, even if I wasn't in the mood for it. When I was doing something he didn't like he would hit me. The happy memories we shared before were replaced with bad ones I could never forget.

"Granger, come out. NOW!" I cry harder and see my gun laying on the floor a few inches away from me, and before I could think of anything else I grab it and place it next to my head. This is it, I'm finally able to be free.

But before I could pull the trigger, a hand snatches it away from me.

"Found you~"

[A/N

Okay so..

That wasn't..too bad, (in terms of writing, not about whats going on dont kill me) but it does feel really rushed lol. I guess it was a..4.1/10 if I could rate it, especially since this is the first time I've written angst.

I promise to try a bit harder next time.

Well, that's it.

-DelDei]