she's my collar - gorillaz//oneshot

[WARNING: themes of cheating and very, i hope, small cuss words. don't tell mum

Fanny x Gusion, with the mention of Lesley]

The rain padded against the window while her index finger twirled around my chest seductively. She positioned herself so she could speak in my ear. "Oh come on~" Fanny whispered. Her eyes sparkled in the dark night while we were seated in my car.

"You know you'll never get enough of me, Gus." Her smile instantly turned into one of mischief, and I snapped. "GOD DAMMIT, FANNY! CAN'T YOU JUST STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO BREAK UP WITH L-LES?!" I exclaimed, relaxing a bit before starting to yell again. "YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME AND NEVER WILL BE. YOU WERE JUST A FLING, SO GET OUT OF 'ERE YOU OBSESSIVE FREAK!" My breathing was heavy and eyebrows were furrowed together. I would usually be the type to keep my cool, but with a situation like this? No.

Fanny grinned evily and was seemingly unphased by my outrage. I felt even more irritated even more by her smug expression, and she just laughed because she noticed.
"Aw, are you mad at me? 'Cause you look so cute when you're mad, baby~." she chuckled and tears blurred in my eyes.

I wish I kept on my pants that time. Now I have to deal with this hoe being all over me. I don't even love her, I love Lesley. But If I really loved her, would I have done this? Although I try my hardest not to, a tear droplet makes its way to the end of my face. She notices this as an opportunity to mess with me even more. "Pfft- Why are you crying? That's not very manly." I swear, this hoe. My anger gets the best of me as I shove her as hard as I could far away from me. My body leans against the car door, and I let myself cry even more.

"Hmm. Feisty." and she laughs, rubbing her arm. At this point my feelings were more sad than angry. I don't want to speak, all she'll hear is my sobs. Ugh, why am I even crying in the first place? I was the one who got myself into this situation. Lesley should be crying, even If I haven't told her yet. I plan to, she deserves to know.

My hands are shaking as I press the button that unlocks all the doors. My head turns to look at her,"Get out. I won't be repeating myself." I say. She looks unphased and blinks. "Sure." she tells me, and opens the door.

"Don't forget to call me, though." and after that she slams the door hard, probably breaking it in the process.

I get out aswell once she's out of sight, the rain droplets hitting my clothes. My stomach twists into a knot as I prepare myself for the consequences I caused.

[*gasp* gusion cheated on my bby girl les? with my also bby girl but in this oneshot not fanny??

sorry if i make gusion sound like a good guy, i'm not sure how to make him sound guilty instead of some kinda hero

i also tried to, uh, not put as many cuss words in this chap? cause i know it's not very, modest? nice? to say them a lot, and it's a bad example too. i mean, they're fine and all but think about the kids reading this.

idk if you guys are kids, i'm 13 myself.

and i do plan on and at the same time not plan on making a part 2 where he tells les. iz gonna b slow progress, tho

ONE MORE THING!! thank you for 100+ readers. lab you

ba bye

-DelDei]