Chapter 2: I demand you!

Hey GIRLIES! (and guys) I just want to say a MASSIVE Thank you for 30k views on my first book! it means the world to me, im just a young girl from London, studying creative writing and to see you guys enjoy it! That means the world to me :)

Luca stormed over to Mila and as he did he took her in, she looked beautiful. She wore a white dress with black outline that stopped just above her knee and white strappy heels, showing off her toned legs. She still seemed so sexy a slim though.

Once he got close to her he turned her around “Mila” he said. She looked up at him “Hi” she replied not recognising him at all. But she stared harder into his eyes. The eyes that showed all the pain, confusion and lost he had felt after she left.

“Luca?? WTF are you doing here?” She asked confused. “Its my event.” He replied trying to get closer to her. But she just sighed and stepped back. She didn’t want to seem rude though.

“Luca, wow you look… er… you look different” She said as an attempt not to seem phased by him. His long hair tied up into a bun and his beard rough and ready.

“Yeah, I know, we need to talk” he said.

“Erm, I don’t know about that” Mila said turning back to Alana who was trying to stay out of it.

“We need to talk Mila” Luca said grabbing her arm and turning her to face him.

“I do not want to talk to you. To be honest I have moved on I’m a new person, I have nothing to say to you.” Mila said pulling her arm away. “Well I have stuff I need to say to you. I’m not leaving till I do”

“ok ok, later on once I have a had a few drinks” Mila said rolling her eyes.

“No Now” Luca said heavily assisting her into a room Mila at first thought was a cupboard but turned out to be a small office. It was kitted out with 4 televisions showing the premises.

“Luca, I don’t know if I’m ready to talk to you” Mila said walking into the room and turning away from him.

“6 MONTHS MILA, YOU HAVE HAD 6 MONTHS!” Luca shouted. Mila quivered and she knew it was time. There was a long hard silence. Mila’s subconscious was back. She had worked so hard on fighting her the last sixth months but now she was back jumping back into the pool.

“Why did you kiss her?” Mila said in a whisper still facing away from Luca.

“I didn’t kiss her, she kissed me”

“right” Mila lightly laughed.

“You went to the toilet, she told me she missed me, loved me and cheating on me was a mistake, mid sentence she kissed me. She saw you coming back to the balcony and kissed me knowing you would have that reaction”

“I’m I suppose to believe she threw herself on you and you didn’t want the kiss. Yet you made no effort to pull away from the kiss” her subconscious started to drown

“Yes” he demanded. Mila sniggered. “For fuck sake Mila, why don’t you believe me, I didn’t want her to kiss me! I never wanted to even see her that night! She tried to pull us apart and you let her” He said but Mila didn’t react at all to what he said, as though she didn’t care. Now Luca was angry…. Really angry.

“You know for 6 whole months I’ve been waiting for this moment. This moment where I would tell you it meant nothing, tell you I didn’t want to kiss her. To tell you I don’t want her. Every time I have imagined this scenario you have believed me, looked into my eyes and saw I was telling the truth. I looked every where for you, I have come back to Atlanta 7 times, hoping I would bump into you one day walking down the street. I called you and called you, wrote letters, asked your family where you were. No one told me. I couldn’t stop though, I became obsessed with finding you, telling you the truth. I stopped eating properly, look at me I have shaved in months. I dreamt about this moment and in every single dream, you looked me in the eyes on saw the truth. Here we are in the moment and you wont even face me!” he said turning her around forcefully and seeing her face almost killed him. Her make up was FUCKED, mascara sprawled down her cheeks and her nose running. Mila’s subconscious got dragged into the blackhole.

“I cant” she said in a whisper hanging her head. He lifted her head up with both hands, wiped her tears and pulled her hair out of her face with his thumbs.

“Baby, baby. I didn’t kiss her. Look at me Mila” He said lifting her head more. She finally looked at him dead in the eyes.

“I didn’t kiss her. I didn’t want her. I only wanted you, I only needed you. I still only need you. Please believe me. I’m dying without you. When you got in the taxi that night, I saw your heart break, I know you was hurt, I can only imagine how bad you must have felt. But I’ve felt it too, 6 months without you has driven me crazy. I want you to come back to me. I demand you to come back to me”

“Demand? Who do you think your talking to Luca. You don’t own me. Im not your sub anymore, you cannot demand me to do anything. Thank you for explaining to me what happened that night. I hate you for that night! I’m moving on.” Mila said walking to the door.

“Who is he?” Luca asked

“Huh?”

“WHO THE FUCK IS HE?” Luca shouted. Alana entered the room. “Hey girl, is everything ok in here?” she asked.

“Yeah its fine get the fuck out!” Luca shouted at Alana. She took the hint and left not wanting to cause a scene.

“Excuse me, don’t you talk to my friend like that? You know what. Fuck you Luca” Mila said going to open the door. He slammed it back shut, spun her around and pushed her against the door all in one smooth action. “You are not leaving”. Now he was close to her, really close to her.

“Does he love you? Does he take care of you? Can he make you scream like I do?” He asked his face a centimetre away from hers.

“There is no “he” Luca. You are paranoid. I told you. I do not want to be with you. Please can you let me leave and get on with my life” Mila said. Luca leant of the door and let her go. It felt like that night all over again and Luca couldn’t stand the thought of loosing her again. He ran after her but as he did something stopped him. It was a text from his mother;

“Hey Lu, just wanted to make sure your coming home for the company party/ event next weekend. Everyone is going to be there and I would be nice to have an appearance from you, please reply asap mum xx” Luca read the text looked up and watch Mila leave and smiled. He was going to get her back.

“You will be mine” He whispered under his breath.