Wait What?

Hello my peeps! So I wanted to say thank you so much if you've been reading this far. If you are enjoying this let me know and can you try to tell others about it. And finally please vote😊. Enjoy. And remember I can't spell.

Kirishima's POV:
After Bakugou finally calmed down, the bell rang, some sonic looking guy was waving his hand telling us to get to our seat. The next thing we know is some tired man worms his way into class in a yellow sleeping bag (goals).

"Hello. My name is Mr. Ayizoua, your teacher. I tell this to all my classes so I will only say it once." The man said "If you don't show me you belong here or do something stupid, I will expel you without hesitation and a smile on my dead face."
Wait, what? Omgomgomgomg! I am the stupidest person I know. I'm so dead.
"And now for the announcements. Principal Nezu has decided to make class 1-A open for all wolf classes, including omegas. He also gave me a list of who is who."
Oh no! This can't be happening. He is gonna read it outloud so everyone will know! This can't be how Bakugou finds out! What will he think? Why am I so worried about what Bakugou thinks?

"But the principle told us not to tell you students who is what. At least until it is necessary. He also had made the all alpha dorms that you stay in is now for all types."
I had sighed in relief that he didn't reveal that I'm an omega.

That's when Midoriya raised his hand.

"Yes Midoriya? "

"I was wondering why Principal Nezu had changed it? Is it to teach us to get along with them? Not to look down on them? Teach self control and how to lead a pack?"

Wow... this kid is smart. I would never have thought about why or even the benefits of it.

"He said, and I quote 'Because I want to'".😏😑😂
"Now that everything's settled you all be quite while I take a nap."

After that the day went by smoothly but Bakugou was suspicious of everyone except for me and Midoriya. I need to find a way to tell him what I am though because I hate keeping secrets from my best bro.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I will continue this.🙃