Get To Know The Author

Hey my people! It's Zoey here and I decided to do a thing to help y'all get to know me better. I'm doing this because this story has reached over 2,000 reads, totally not because I don't know what to do for the next chapter and I am trying to buy myself time.

I know this will be super hard to believe but I'm not a cool/popular person once so ever. People at my school, before the coronavirus, didn't really like me. You see, at school I'm a quiet, skeptical, focused, introverted person so I don't make many friends. I am also not much of a people person but I still care about others but when I try helping it just comes out wrong.

I like anime, books like "The House of Night" series, video games, food, and being lazy af.

I have written poems before, it is good therapy, fun, and helps me get a point across. No I'm not sharing them. I have wanted to become an author since middle school and I'm clearly not ready to publish anything or work on a real book but I'm getting there.

Ummmm, what else should I say that won't be stupid to share to a hell of a lot of strangers all over the world? I like to draw but I'm still working on improving my works. I'm the black sheep of my family. I don't hunt, like sports, exercise, outside in general unless I'm swimming with a lot of sunscreen (remember I have vitiligo). I love traveling to new places. I enjoy those rides at amusement parks that drop you midair (I don't really get scared on them but it's a rush), motorcycles (duh), and music.

Welp I can't think of anything else to say so stay safe and have fun! I will try working on the actual story soon but no promises. 👋🏻